cris2216 Posted May 31, 2010 Report Posted May 31, 2010 I have a 2007 chevy suburban LT and I replace the factory radio with a alpine headunit and it makes a noise when I'm hearing anything like iPod, radio, and even CDs? How can I make it stop it's very loud and irritating me
skittlesRgood Posted May 31, 2010 Report Posted May 31, 2010 stock speakers? did you bypass the factory amp? was the HU new? If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood. Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/ Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.
cris2216 Posted May 31, 2010 Author Report Posted May 31, 2010 stock speakers? did you bypass the factory amp? was the HU new? yeah stock everything still using stock ampand new headunit
skittlesRgood Posted May 31, 2010 Report Posted May 31, 2010 well thats the problem. your HU has an amp in it so your sending an amped signal to an amp. gotta bypass it. If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood. Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/ Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.