Sonic Electronix

Ok, ive searched this and found nothing. I need some help with laying my sound deadening. I know you normally use a roller, but they are $30 at my local shop. Im sure i can find one online cheaper, but im hoping to get this done asap. Does anyone know of an alternative for a roller or something else to use? Im using a brand of peal and seal and it works great but its im working in some odd shaped areas so i want to get all the air out. Any help would be great thanks in advance! :popcorn:

Xterra * 69 Camaro * Audi S5

36 Ford * 51 Mercury 

looking for wire sponsor :) 

www.flyracing.com

you do know the down sides of peel and seal right?

you can use anything, doesnt have to be a roller. i usually use the handle of a screw driver.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

u can get one on Second Skins website for 15 bucks or HERE for 8.99 and it says its from SS also

TDHRIP_zps8bedfde5.jpg

06 Impala SS
Kenwood Excelon DDX593

Ampere Audio 150.4

Ampere Audio 5K
1 XS D4700 (front)
Mechman 320a Alt. w/ Big 3

Lots of Second Skin Damplifier

Under Construction for 2017

you do know the down sides of peel and seal right?

you can use anything, doesnt have to be a roller. i usually use the handle of a screw driver.

This isnt peal and seal, but something like it. It works very well. Its thicker than the peal and seal ive used in the past and hard to lay in corners and around edges. Wanting something to get it to spread out better. Thanks cubsfan i may end up doing that. I thought maybe lowes or somewhere would have something like this but i sure cant find it lol :pardon:

36 Ford * 51 Mercury 

www.flyracing.com

This isnt peal and seal, but something like it. It works very well. Its thicker than the peal and seal ive used in the past and hard to lay in corners and around edges. Wanting something to get it to spread out better. Thanks cubsfan i may end up doing that. I thought maybe lowes or somewhere would have something like this but i sure cant find it lol :pardon:

yeah no problem i looked on lowes and couldnt find anything, i bet u've tried already maybe u have a mom and pops hardware store u could go check out and find one. also maybe cut the end of a broom handle off cause its got that rounded end that might work for u might be a little hard but i think it could work or u could go and get one of These and try it lol just a thought.

Edit-Sp.

I also found This

TDHRIP_zps8bedfde5.jpg

06 Impala SS
Kenwood Excelon DDX593

Ampere Audio 150.4

Ampere Audio 5K
1 XS D4700 (front)
Mechman 320a Alt. w/ Big 3

Lots of Second Skin Damplifier

Under Construction for 2017

Hmm.....thanks im gonna try something. Im just really trying to get this done on a tight budget. And im usually not one to skimp on product. Its better to wait and get the better stuff IMO most of the time. Anyways thank ya im gonna try a file handle or something. I'll post some pics of how it turns out!

36 Ford * 51 Mercury 

www.flyracing.com

Archived