Sonic Electronix

im getting 2 mtx terminators (12") and a mtx jackhammer amp. i have a bmw 528i and imma have a ported box built. which is the best way to place the box in the trunk so that air can circulate correctly. without blowing the subs b/c not enough air is circulating

President G-Body Nation C.C. Byram MSyoutube channelHU:7" power acousticSpeakers:all pioneerSubs:2 blown sa e-10samp:2 kicker zx1000.1s

im getting 2 mtx terminators (12") and a mtx jackhammer amp. i have a bmw 528i and imma have a ported box built. which is the best way to place the box in the trunk so that air can circulate correctly. without blowing the subs b/c not enough air is circulating

For that particular set-up, I would just do the standard subs and port back, no need to put in the extra effort to seal the box from the trunk and fire it into the cabin.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

For that particular set-up, I would just do the standard subs and port back, no need to put in the extra effort to seal the box from the trunk and fire it into the cabin.

sorry but what u mean standard subs??

President G-Body Nation C.C. Byram MSyoutube channelHU:7" power acousticSpeakers:all pioneerSubs:2 blown sa e-10samp:2 kicker zx1000.1s

He meant do it the standard way, which is subs and port toward the rear.

2002 Pontiac Bonneville SSEi

Pioneer DEH-P6000UB

Alpine SPX-17REF 6.5" components (active)

Sundown SAX-50.4

Sundown z15 (3 cubes @ 35 hz)

Sundown SAX-1200D

2006 Buick Rainier CXL AWD V8

Stock Bose system

12" Alpine Type E in aeroported box

Profile AP1000M

He meant do it the standard way, which is subs and port toward the rear.

o ok so have them pumpin to the tag of the car pretty much and have the air hole pointing towards the tag also ok i got it

Archived