has anyone ever heard of this..

SOme of the discountes I recive from me insurance company were cancled( in alabam you have to have insurance) 

Steer Clear® Safe Driver Discount

Steer Clear Safe Driver Discount - In order to initially qualify for this discount, the following requirements must be met:

1. All male and unmarried female drivers under 25 years of age who are assigned to the automobile must:

* have no at-fault accidents or moving violations in the three year period prior to the time the discount is initially applied (Note: In some states certain accidents and moving violations may not disqualify you), and

* have successfully completed the State Farm Steer Clear program, which needs to be administered by a State Farm agent. The program includes the driver watching a video presentation, reading a safe-driving magazine and completing a driver's log to document driving experiences.

2. The private passenger automobile receiving the discount must be insured with State Farm Mutual. All other private passenger automobiles in the household must be insured with State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company or State Farm Fire And Casualty Company (however, none can be written under an assigned risk plan).

thats the discount i was mainlly getting. They sent me a letter saying that a consumer report group said I was an unsafe driver or something

WTF is up with this?

SMDsigbannr4.jpg1995 Geo Prism . FI BTL 12 P chamfer, 3rdmagnet HIXMAX COIL 1/0 big 3 HIFONICS COLOSSUS 1.7 cubs tuned to 60hz in the works 2xTruck battery 1125 cca.

i ticket but i wen to school and got it taken off my recored  both state and insurance... Iam thrown off by teh consumerreports group.. its liek someone must of called me in or something... I don't drive more the 5mph over teh speed limit  unless its a saturday night cruz then 20 below it...... but  i don't get whats the deal with the consumer reports group??????

SMDsigbannr4.jpg1995 Geo Prism . FI BTL 12 P chamfer, 3rdmagnet HIXMAX COIL 1/0 big 3 HIFONICS COLOSSUS 1.7 cubs tuned to 60hz in the works 2xTruck battery 1125 cca.

not that I know of.. I stoped raceing 2 years ago when I had a bagged truck.. I'm going to have a long talk with them about this because this is just weird