i had around 500RMS , i think it was a lil to much, maybe next time ill use less power !

the only reason it bottomed out was because the surround stitching broke and it came apart to fast for me to shut it off before it blew , ima change the spiders a lil more so this dont happen again !

My link

Over 1150 Car audio videos ! more builds ,more brands , everything from the basic to the extreme !

old school car audio , new products ! Bassheads unite !

Would be nice to see that shit in a box when you get it workin again.

lol i should of just tossed it in a box cuz it seems thats what everyone wants to see.. but i guess if i made all the videos in a box everyone would wanna see it free air lmao !

My link

Over 1150 Car audio videos ! more builds ,more brands , everything from the basic to the extreme !

lol i should of just tossed it in a box cuz it seems thats what everyone wants to see.. but i guess if i made all the videos in a box everyone would wanna see it free air lmao !

lmao guess you cant please everyone.

lmao guess you cant please everyone.

lol , im making a even bigger subwoofer to, i just have to build 1 more spider landing and ill be ready to start setting all the parts in place with glues n stuff ! its gonna be sick ! it has a 440 oz magnet !

My link

more spiders will help control that beast.

my new sub im building uses 3 well gapped spiders for maxx control !

My link

• 1 month later...

my new sub im building uses 3 well gapped spiders for maxx control !

new subwoofer is almost done ~!

My link