Sonic Electronix

Another thing that pisses me off is, normally when you get something from ups, fedex, etc. they set it on your porch, It looks like a giant shotputted it in the middle of my yard prolly 20 feet away from my door

Another thing that pisses me off is, normally when you get something from ups, fedex, etc. they set it on your porch, It looks like a giant shotputted it in the middle of my yard prolly 20 feet away from my door

fuck they treat you stuff like shit.

Here is a little picture of a bad part of the damage, it cracks here and runs 8 inches up the top of the box, 14 inches across, severe carpet damage. I could seriously take the whole part off 0601101106c.jpg

0601101106a.jpg

Thos shows the front view, right before you get to the port there is where the 8 inch split starts, i wish i had better pics, the others are on my better camera. I am holding this part in place if i was to let go, it would sink down 4 inches

Edited by Toady

got a fedex story for ya to cheer you up I drive truck for a livin I haul milk from the dairies locally and take it to creameries well I was at this creamery waitin to unload and the scale where you weigh the truck has two large concrete blocks on either side of it as you pull off well this fedex driver decided to use the scale to go around some trucks that were blockin it from leaving the plant and turned to sharp and clipped one of the concrete blocks with the rear tire it freakin ripped the axle part of the way out and damned near tossed the driver out there door I laughed my ass off the freakin trucks ass got major air should have seen the stunned look on the drivers face when he came out of the truck to check his shorts and the damage :rofl:

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

stock battery and a stinger spv44

Irragi 300 amp alternator

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1

Damn, that does suck!! It really sucks when you are waiting for something and Fed-Ex fucks it up like that. When my amp was delivered it looked like the box had been dropped down a flight of stairs but the packing on the amp protected it and it still worked. I'm kind of worried now because I ordered an Fi Q15 that will be here on Friday. Hopefully UPS does a better job. Good luck with your claim. Hopefully they will do a better job delivering it next time.

got a fedex story for ya to cheer you up I drive truck for a livin I haul milk from the dairies locally and take it to creameries well I was at this creamery waitin to unload and the scale where you weigh the truck has two large concrete blocks on either side of it as you pull off well this fedex driver decided to use the scale to go around some trucks that were blockin it from leaving the plant and turned to sharp and clipped one of the concrete blocks with the rear tire it freakin ripped the axle part of the way out and damned near tossed the driver out there door I laughed my ass off the freakin trucks ass got major air should have seen the stunned look on the drivers face when he came out of the truck to check his shorts and the damage :rofl:

LOL :rofl::lol: