Drake. Don't thank him later

So got done listening to Drakes debut - Thank Me Later and it is a HUGE disappointment. The hardest song on it is Over. Its a damn R&B cd. I know he started out with R&B and I don't have a problem for him making a song or two every once in a while. But this CD is garbage. Same exact shit hes had out. I don't care no more how fast you came up from nothing. Don't go buy this CD on the 15th I think is when it hits stores. I admit I always get and hear the bootlegs of albums but I ALWAYS support the artist and go buy their CD when it hits stores. Even if it only has 2 or 3 songs I like I will buy it. Sadly though, this will not be in my CD collection. Just thought I'd post this review. I was excited all year for this to come out and now I've heard it and really am disappointed. Back to my decaf collection and T.I.'s mixtape. Need some new music people!!! And if this thread goes into the off topic mods please move it, just wanted to post a preview review of this album since it is a fail.

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

t.i.s mixtape? does he have a new one out already since he was released or an earlier one? t.i. is king i am so glad he is out.

btw i dont really like drake at all i only like over, ransom, and stuntin thats it

I don't fuck around. I go from zero to I hope you die in less than 2 posts

build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/104524-new-subs-coming-sundown-3500d-arc-audio-cable-lacing-crescendo/

anything by drake is just fail IMHO.

But that's just me. My tastes are different than most.

just remember, there are no smart people in the world, only some less retarded than others

wow shes hot too who is she? kim petras? wheres that from...i'd buss that open

Bone stock 2015 Genesis Sedan

RIP Civic :(

sundown_audio_logo-1-1.jpg

TI - Fuck A Mixtape. Came out last week. Lot of websites have it up for download. Free of course. Best cd out in months and it's a fucking mixtape. Lol.

jackpot!!! thanks a bunches gonna check it out now!

build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/104524-new-subs-coming-sundown-3500d-arc-audio-cable-lacing-crescendo/

just checked it out even the skits got a sick beat too 'em!!!

Managed to force my self to listen to it again. Your girl will like it. But that's still about it. Only songs worth checking out are the ones ft. Jayz, one has jeezy, and one has Wayne. So three songs maybe worth listening to but nothing bangs like his EP did.

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

DRake took the weezy approach and tried to flood the market. Good job you got your name out there. and now you have a subpar album on the market because of it.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.