I think alot of us on the forum here have gone thru a loss or 2 and know what it feels like. I my self have only had one girl friend, and has never been able to move on and till this day I'm still wondering if she'll ever come back. Because of her all I do is work work work, and go to school when i'm done I come home and that's about it. I don't hang with chicks, I don't kick it with homies I'm just by myself. My best advice would be find the things you love to do and do them I enjoy t.v. and I enjoy the internet and ofcourse music. The worse thing in this kind of situation is kicking yourself in the nuts and blaming yourself for what has happened this is something you should not do for it will only make you even more depressed even insane. What others have suggested is don't go from girl to girl, but find one girl who is different from the rest and you can open up to and make sure she's their for you and go from their mayb you'll marry her you'll never know but don't be like me and give up, and be afraid to date other chicks keep living life to it's fullest and always stay happy no matter what.

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

I'm very interested in this type of subject. Are you saying that you just hear things out of thin air & can't control your responses etc?

pretty much, yeah. once i was driving with 3 other people in my car and i had a conversation with someone that wasnt there for about 30 minutes.

the voice sounded exactly like my brothers voice.

SMDsigbannr9.jpg

pretty much, yeah. once i was driving with 3 other people in my car and i had a conversation with someone that wasnt there for about 30 minutes.

the voice sounded exactly like my brothers voice.

You have PM. :blink::blink:

4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.

Hey Quin man, I know it's been said before but man, everyone here on SMD got ears. You need to talk my man, we will listen. Just keep that in mind my friend.

Cheers,

Mick

Work;
DiGiCo D1 Live / MIDAS Heratige 1000 / MIDAS Venice
Meyer Sound CQ-1's, CQ-2's, PSW-2's
RAMSA Monitor Amplifiers
P.Audio Monitors
BSS OMNIDRIVE and Soundweb
DBX 231 and Klark Teknik DN360 EQ's
RCF TT22A
RCF ART320

the worst thing about all this is that her uncle found out about us, no one knew we wer together, my parents did hers didnt.

and we WERE goin to end it this week sometime before she leaves to go abroad..

but the thing that annoys me the most is that this uncle of hers forced us to do it this way

he was sayin stuff like, oh she's been feeling ill this past week with the reality of the situation, we need to bring this to an end now. ?!?! wtf

im begginging to wonder if this guys actualy her uncle or not, i mean, he is young, well he looks youngish tho he has a bald head,anyway, he said he went thru the same thing and now he's married...

but a couple nights ago my bird went to the cinema with her aunti and a few cousins, on the way back she had to collect some university work from her aunts place. her aunt wasnt able to drop her back off at her place where i was waiting and this uncle of hers is the 1 who brought her back.. but what i dont understand is, (i was waiting outside on purpose cos i wanted to c who dropped her back off) why would her UNCLE drop her off on the corner of the bottom of the street?

she told me she didnt want HIM knowing where she lives... but why??

why the hell is he sticking his fucking nose in and making us do all this, then again my girl said she was trying to tell me we should end it but everytime she mentioned it we'd get emotional or something..she even said over the phone to me that if we dont do this then he will tell the rest of the family, i said thats blackmail,, why would he do that??

she's leaving on the 25th of july, but i cant call her, this uncle has her mobile fone which weirdly enough SHE was happy to hand over, even tho i KNOW anytime i asked for it she would say no it has all my contacts in it etc etc, plus it had pictures of me in too..

because im a very suspicious person, this last bit is keeping me from cryin ALOT and also feeling certain feelings for her, i dont know what to think..

i want to move one but i dont, thers so many things we used to do together too, lifes a bitch

Edited by Quin