I'd just buy a can of black paint and do it your self(I think thats what your doing anyways) then get a can of clear and spray it.

Yeah i am getting some flat black and painting it myself, then taking it to my buddy who us then going to shoot it with some flat clear coat.

do it ... i want to do the same thing to mine 2000 grand cherokee

I am going to do it. Just took it off bout to go to a buddys house for a party, so i figured i would spray this while i was there.

Its not chipping or cracking, i just think it would look better black vs chrome

Oh I misread, thought you meant it was coming off. Either way I wanna see the results; my friend has a maroon '98 that we may do this too (kinda needs more help than that, but I'll stay on topic lol)

Too many projects, too little time...

Oh I misread, thought you meant it was coming off. Either way I wanna see the results; my friend has a maroon '98 that we may do this too (kinda needs more help than that, but I'll stay on topic lol)

Well the paint on the actual jeep is scratched all to hell and needs some love. But as far as the grill its just got minor scratches. I will take some pics with my phone and then upload them tomorrow when i get home of the finished product.

Well the paint on the actual jeep is scratched all to hell and needs some love. But as far as the grill its just got minor scratches. I will take some pics with my phone and then upload them tomorrow when i get home of the finished product.

Could be worse, said friend bought his GC from his twin sisters after one of them rolled it during a snowstorm. I'll see if I can link ya to pics.

Too many projects, too little time...

Could be worse, said friend bought his GC from his twin sisters after one of them rolled it during a snowstorm. I'll see if I can link ya to pics.

Damn yea my ride is in DECENT shape.

heres a sugegstion...i re painted the black part of my grill with this

41IykXZN%2BiL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

from autozone, works great and doesnt chip.

edit: cant see it too good in the pic, but just an idea

tint1.jpg

Edited by BeatBox

Can I get a pic of the car that is actual color?

Pulled this off the net, Pretty much same color, this is a 96 mine is a 93 and my grill is chrome as where this on is already painted but you get the point this is pretty much what color my truck is for now.

http://carimages.everycarlisted.com/8785-1J4GZ78Y6TC271925-640-1.jpg