I am going to do it. Just took it off bout to go to a buddys house for a party, so i figured i would spray this while i was there.

cool do u know what kind of paint and tools ur using & can u post like step by step ? sorry not to familar with painting thanks i wanna learn .

cowboys_logo.gif

cool do u know what kind of paint and tools ur using & can u post like step by step ? sorry not to familar with painting thanks i wanna learn .

Yeah ill get some pics up of the finished product here in a little bit. It looks a LOT better in person then on camera but i will show you the final product and how it did it.

heres a sugegstion...i re painted the black part of my grill with this

41IykXZN%2BiL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

from autozone, works great and doesnt chip.

edit: cant see it too good in the pic, but just an idea

tint1.jpg

Hey man looks good, ill check into that. I just sprayed it with some cheap flat black spray paint. At least for now.

Well you guys here is what it looks like for now. Just went to walmart picked up 2 cans of $1 paint and some 100 grit sand paper. Sanded it down and sprayed it with the flat black. I am going to clear coat it or go with the other suggestion and spray it with truck bed liner witch would hold up better off road.

100_0593.jpg

Yes i know my jeep needs a bath.

Also the markers will be getting smoked here soon along with the taillights.

if i were you i would de-badge the whole truck and make all the chrome on it black and do the lights. Also if it have the side fenders above the wheel well i would paint them black and also go over all the black on the truck if any thats faded and re spray it:)

I SCAM PEOPLE OUT OF MONEY... AVOID ME LIKE I AM AN AIDS INFECTED RETARD...

if i were you i would de-badge the whole truck and make all the chrome on it black and do the lights. Also if it have the side fenders above the wheel well i would paint them black and also go over all the black on the truck if any thats faded and re spray it:)

See me and you are already on the same page. Already planned on painting the badges.

My bad i meant paint all the chrome. Idk if i am going to de-badge it or just paint them.

Looks like it needs a few more coats, also You should paint your front bumper.

It need to be cleaned cuz after it dried dust was flying and i didnt wipe it down before i put it on. Also this thursday i am supposed to be getting some paint so i might pick up some plastic paint cuz IDK if the $1 shit from walmart will do it up right.