Second Skin Audio

08 kicker L5 12 (referb) for $129.95

i already have 2 kicker L5 12(referb)08 models and 1 06 model. i want to get 4 more 08 referb models to have 6 (08 models) in all. i could get 4 kicker L7 15's for $229.95 a piece. L7 12's are $184.95 a piece. all refurbished models. if not any of those what would you suggest and how many??? my budget is max at $300.00 each.

If u wanaa stay on the kicker kick why not get the X's u can get the 12's for a little over 500 a peice. or u could go with something else like AQ. its all up to you.

Heres 2 L7 12's D2's for 414 Clicky Linky and they are Brand New.

Or Go 2 Audio savings and u can either get 2 D2 12 Solo-X's or the D4 versions for $1049 and u can make an offer. they also have 12inch L7s at $239 again with make an offer option. These are all BNIB

TDHRIP_zps8bedfde5.jpg

06 Impala SS
Kenwood Excelon DDX593

Ampere Audio 150.4

Ampere Audio 5K
1 XS D4700 (front)
Mechman 320a Alt. w/ Big 3

Lots of Second Skin Damplifier

Under Construction for 2017

If u wanaa stay on the kicker kick why not get the X's u can get the 12's for a little over 500 a peice. or u could go with something else like AQ. its all up to you.

Heres 2 L7 12's D2's for 414 Clicky Linky and they are Brand New.

it necessarily HAVE to be kicker, thats just all ive had and grown up with(its a brand i trust) i would like to try something different(like some 15's) cuz all ive had is kicker 12's but i know they get loud and thats why i like/trust them.

Is your max budget 1200?

TDHRIP_zps8bedfde5.jpg

06 Impala SS
Kenwood Excelon DDX593

Ampere Audio 150.4

Ampere Audio 5K
1 XS D4700 (front)

There are plenty of diffrent brands u can go with that arent mass produced off an assembly line and they are great quality and would probly better satisfy you. Heres a short list AQ,FI,AA,DC you can find something depending on what ur looking for, for a good price, you could even step up to an 18 from AQ or Fi for under 500 a peice im sure u could get the same from the other comapnys i just really dont know because prices arent listed.

TDHRIP_zps8bedfde5.jpg

06 Impala SS
Kenwood Excelon DDX593

Ampere Audio 150.4

Ampere Audio 5K
1 XS D4700 (front)

There are plenty of diffrent brands u can go with that arent mass produced off an assembly line and they are great quality and would probly better satisfy you. Heres a short list AQ,FI,AA,DC you can find something depending on what ur looking for, for a good price, you could even step up to an 18 from AQ or Fi for under 500 a peice im sure u could get the same from the other comapnys i just really dont know because prices arent listed.

ive herd of all of them but id like to have more than 1 sub. its goin in a 99 durango SLT. it has to be loud enough to colaps the lungs of the guy in the car 96 feet away....lol

ive herd of all of them but id like to have more than 1 sub. its goin in a 99 durango SLT. it has to be loud enough to colaps the lungs of the guy in the car 96 feet away....lol

I don't see that happening with kicker. I also ran kickers for a while, but have thought of moving to bigger and better things, as such as the brands mentioned above...

I don't see that happening with kicker. I also ran kickers for a while, but have thought of moving to bigger and better things, as such as the brands mentioned above...

i can get 2 BTL 18's fully loaded for $834.00 and put an hifonics BXI2610D on each. i already have 1 BXI2610D.

Archived