corteznewbie Posted June 5, 2010 Report Posted June 5, 2010 well starten my install next week when my new amp comes in. its a planet audio bb 1400.1 and was wondering if i installed a 136 amp alt and a agm style battery in back would keep that amp happy power wise? Team DBs (Driven By sound)
newls1 Posted June 6, 2010 Report Posted June 6, 2010 I would tend to think you should be fine. Dont forget to do the bigIII, I would also do 2 runs of + from front to back battery (dont forget you will need 4 fuses) and as long as it is a quality batt, you should have no issues..... I love my staffie So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny
corteznewbie Posted June 6, 2010 Author Report Posted June 6, 2010 i'm running 1/0 wire so far and another run is out of my buget this month.big 3 in the works and its a interstate agm 800cca battery in the back Team DBs (Driven By sound)
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.