i would suggest maybe some air shocks? monroe makes some that will do it. Can be bought at Oreillys :pardon:

Xterra * 69 Camaro * Audi S5

36 Ford * 51 Mercury 

looking for wire sponsor :) 

www.flyracing.com

I run DJM drop shocks and i have been running a 5" drop and now a 5.5" ( have drop shocks for the front as wello)drop in my 06yukon and they ride good for the price. When you did your drop, did you get shock extenders ( probably not with a 2" drop), but you can get some extenders and run the stocks shocks if you want

2006 GMC Yukon
Pioneer HU

SHCA ran throughout

Crescendo BC3500

One 18 AA Mayhem in a 4th order

ZED Levithian 6 channel

Rainbow Dual 6.5 comps ran Active
matt142-1-1.jpg
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155628-matt14s-yukon-mayhem-in-a-4th-ordernew-amps-and-bats/page-3

actually!!! I don't know why I didn't think of this when you messaged me..

I was running AirLift helper bags when I first did my drop but Justin with the stormtrooper yukon called me up and said he was resting on bump stops with all his beat so I pulled them out and let him rock them

he's been running them ever since with no problems.. you can just fill them up however much you want and call it good, will support all the weight no problem

http://www.suspensionconnection.com/cgi-bin/suscon/60769-tahoe-air-springs.html

exactly what you need!

those go inside the coils and then you run the line out to your bumper where a nozzle waits for you to fill it with air :good:

I plan on getting them soon for my tahoe because I will be tuckin tire and I don't want to be bottoming out all the time

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

im planning on getting some belltech street performance shocks, a lot of people on TYF seem to be liking them.

Team DC Audio : Team Shok : Team NWSPL Co-Founder

Head: Pioneer AVH-P5200DVD

Front Stage: Morel Tempo 6.5's/ CDT 6.5's

Subs: (4) 15'' DC XL's, 15 cubes @ 38hz

Sub Amps: (2) Shok 5k's

Speaker Amp: Shok 100.4

Wiring: Shok Industries 1/0

Electrical: White Mechman 270/Adjustable Voltage/3 Shuriken BT120's/3 XS XP3000's

FPiYT.jpg?9395

im planning on getting some belltech street performance shocks, a lot of people on TYF seem to be liking them.

I've got the Belltech Drop II shocks in the front which are right below the street performance and they ride GREAT

but that is not what is going to keep his back end from dragging, he needs the bags

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple