Sonic Electronix

Ok I just bought 2 12" dual subs rated at 1200watt, with the box w/out neon box is ported, and a custom built box covered in rino lining not ported, and an american pro 2channel max power output 400w amp,A 550watt amp kit,A HUGE muffler,and a neon license plate cover And I paid $230 and my friend who I bought it from is going to install for free? Good deal?

Edited by Tkitt21

~REFS~

-CA.com-Gianotti(2 18" FI BTL D1) Slowd N Throwd(Wiring),Ebrunn(PC monitor),Rab(HK4000D)

-SMD.com-Nismofreak(Radar),BigP(Phone Headset),anonymous(Xbox360 Headset)

Ok I just bought 2 12" dual subs rated at 1200watt, with the box w/out neon box is ported, and a custom built box covered in rino lining not ported, and an american pro 2channel max power output 400w amp,A 550watt amp kit,A HUGE muffler,and a neon license plate cover And he is gonna install all for $229 good deal?

uhm, the subs seem fine, but to install the wiring and the amp should not cost $230 dollars. a regular amp install is $45 at a shop. U should have some body u know a homie who can do this for u for free, thats what I do.

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

uhm, the subs seem fine, but to install the wiring and the amp should not cost $230 dollars. a regular amp install is $45 at a shop. U should have some body u know a homie who can do this for u for free, thats what I do.

No I bought all of that for 230 and my friend I bought it from is installing it for free.

~REFS~

-CA.com-Gianotti(2 18" FI BTL D1) Slowd N Throwd(Wiring),Ebrunn(PC monitor),Rab(HK4000D)

I would have spent it on some thing else honestly

Like what?

~REFS~

Which box should I use? The dual box they came in is smaller but its got 4 4" ports. The other box is 37"-long 19"-tall and 13"-deep but its not ported

~REFS~

Which box should I use? The dual box they came in is smaller but its got 4 4" ports. The other box is 37"-long 19"-tall and 13"-deep but its not ported

Two 12"s, with four 4" chrome ports, and a plexi glass window? :D

Edited by Ernesto