How bad will this hurt my electrical?

its a 04 mercedes c230k. has a 120amp alt stock, with stock batt up front and a run of 4 gauge to the back batt which is a hc800 and 0 gauge from the back batt to the amp. its a t1000.1bd that i will be wiring at 1 ohm for 1639rms lol (birthsheet says so i was surprised too) and its going to be powering 2 12 lvl 3 dc's in a ported box. will it be that bad? and no i dont have the big 3 done. is it gonna be alot of voltage drop?

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

U need to put 0ga from the front batt to the back batt IMO. yes ur gonna have some drop, how much i dont really know but it might not be much. I say run 0ga from front to back and when u get time 0ga BIG 3. The thing really is and someone might be able to answer it, are you gonna have enough elctric flow to keep that back batt happy without hurting it.

Edited by cubs_fan0718

TDHRIP_zps8bedfde5.jpg

06 Impala SS
Kenwood Excelon DDX593

Ampere Audio 150.4

Ampere Audio 5K
1 XS D4700 (front)
Mechman 320a Alt. w/ Big 3

Lots of Second Skin Damplifier

Under Construction for 2017

as well as the run of 4 gauge from the front to back. you are gonna get mucho dimming.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

as well as the run of 4 gauge from the front to back. you are gonna get mucho dimming.

upgrade the grounds throughout and you'll be in decent shape

8 DC Level 4 M2 15s2 DC Audio 5ks26^2 clamshell tuned to 30hz9 Kinetik 1400sMechman externally reg'd 340 S seriesin a 99 Jeep Cherokee :DClick to see J00bles' Youtube Channel

the grounds are sanded down, im just hoping to get atleast 1200rms! the subs are 600rms so thats why lol you think ill get atleast that much?

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

ied take out the 4guage and add it to a big 3 for now, i think most stock auto's have 4guage anyways, my truck had less than 10guage ecept for alt to battery

i got a big 3 in 0guage and it helps with current flow, but doesnt help with voltage that much, mine stayed the same a lil bit with voltage drop and what knot but with the extra current flow it got louder

ied run 0guage from front to back, use that 4guage for temp big 3, and u should be good for now

i got a 950amp front battery, 800amp rear battery, big 3 in 0guage, 0guage from front to back, sanded down ground spot, and with a 1000rms @1ohm amp wired to 2ohm i still get dash light dimming every once in a while, and im running a 300w 2ch too

ied try this first, i kno rockfords make hella power but it takes power to make power too

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

to be honost im scared to do the big 3 in this car lol, benz are so idk how to explain i dont really mind light/dash dimming.. i just hope i dont go any lower then 12.9... i never bump at idle or with car off. and i dont have a mids or highs amp so its just the t1000. and as for upgrading the 4 gauge, i just bought that wire lol so its prob gonna stay for a while.

1j1450.png

im not scared to do it, like in my sebring i just havent had time to do it in that car, but idk benz are just idk how to describe it

1j1450.png

i think 4guage is good for 1000w but ppl just run 0guage cause they kno there gunna upgrade afterward

my voltage drop is from 14.4-13.8, thats as much voltage drop as i get, never goes lower than 13.8, even at 1ohm wasnt lower than that

you should be good with what u got, you could wire the subs to a higher ohm load to see what kinda voltage drop that gives u and if it aint that much u could try to drop it to 1ohm n see what it sounds like

i had a mtx 500d 2ohm stable amp with a stinger 1f cap on 4guage wired to 1ohm with 2 15's and with my headlights on and on bright (the car was a 93 accord with 4 bulbs, i think 55w low beam and 100w high beams) at idle my voltage drop was 14.5v with no other electrical upgrades, i unno how tho

shit was mad wangin, i was useing 10guage speaker wire tho, and no mids n highs amp, and this amp does 775wrms @2ohm with 14.4v so i was doin a lil around 1000 i guess on 2 mtx 4500 1544's, lol around 400-500rms somewhat clipped goin to 2 250w rms subs lol

i think u will be fine bro, ied wire it to 4ohm if ur useing dual 4 subs and see what kinda drop you get, and if its not that bad try 1ohm n see what happins

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif