Rockford Fosgate T40001

would you take a set of rims for it?

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=5109

I have 2 T30001BD's already. 1 is being used in my truck on 4 T1 12's. The other is in the closet. I want to get 4 more T1 12's & use the other T30001 on them. the problem is I can't get a dual alt bracket for my truck. (2003' Ford F-150 / 4.6L V8) I hit 146.7 on term lab with the T30001 @4ohms. I'm looking for better #'s with the T40001. The way I see it my options are get a T40001 or get a new truck that is 2 alt compatable. pm me with a price if you only want cash.

dj2q.jpg

Jared Nixon  A.K.A. Jsmoke

My Car Stereo Website: 3rd Coast Customs

My Fishing Website: BigLake411.com

Add me as a friend: Myspace

Download: Check out my Audio Calculations Spreadsheet (Microsoft Excel)

ATTENTION ALL SMD MEMBERS: Do not under any circumstance buy anything from Chassistech! They do not stand behind their products & their customer service is horrible. They do not actually manufacture lowering springs, they drop ship them from Spring Tech. Chasistech.com also does business as Airbagit.com, Streetridepro.com & Truckinsuspension.com. They are all the same company! Do not trust these bastards! Their products are cheap & more often than not, you don't get what you actually order in the first place! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

I am gauging interest in a T40001, brand new in box. Wondering what kind of offers people have. Thanks.

Hey what kind of price do you have in mind. i got no clue what so ever how much these go for but im intrested.

Thanks, let me know.

I have the box and all the stuff it came with still wrapped in plastic.

wait you have a t4kw too or what?

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

Archived