Are you with a different carrier? If your with AT&T just dial *639# and you will get a text telling you when you are eligable for a full discount. They bumped many customers up in hopes of them buying the iPhone. I love the looks of the new iPhone. I liked the first one, I liked the 3G, kinda bummed about the changes with the 3GS but got one anyways, but love the looks of this one and can't wait to hold it in my hand

load0ot.gif

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

thats what i thought!.....either that or the ppl i talked where BS me :angry: im prob gonna try callin another store to see what THEY say.

EDIT: to Robert8252 make sure you the extra insurance/warranty on yours, from the sounds of things YOUR GONNA NEED IT :rofl:

Edited by BeatBox

just text *639# and see what you get. This "As a valued customer, we can offer you an upgrade with a new 2-year commitment and an $18 upgrade fee" you can go get a new phone today for a full discounted price. Your just signing a new contract and they cancel the old one instantly and you never know it happens. Every year when I get the iPhone, I walk in, pick the phone I want "32GB black please" :D, pay, and walk out in about 15 minutes.

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Are you with a different carrier? If your with AT&T just dial *639# and you will get a text telling you when you are eligable for a full discount.

this is what i got back-

"A full discount on a standard handset or iPhone upgrade is not available at this time but you may qualify on 09/16/2010. We can offer you a discounted iPhone upgrade at a higher price with a 2yr commitment and an $18 upgrade fee. please visit....blah blah blah"

basically i have to wait or if i want it before then they will only take $200 of the full price of around $600 :angry:

lol. no AT&T just stared offering insurance on the iPhone and its complete BS. You might as well pocket 20 bucks a month just incase and save money. There are actually a few companies that have been offering insurance for a one time yearly fee of $79 and only 50-100 for a replacement if anything happens to it. In the 3 years of having an iPhone and dropping it or throwing it I've never once had any hardware problems with my phones

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150