Meh, New iPhone looks sexy but I'm hating that old interface. I get it's simple but they can't add better notification system, widgets, etc.? Although I do gotta say the price isn't bad if you're eligible to upgrade. Compared to the first iPhones.

I'd rather get the Nexus One.

Edited by iTech

tech2332.png

My Official Feedback Thread

PSN - tech2332

Games for PS3: Killzone 2, BattleField: Bad Company 2! Add me to play either!

What do you mean by a better notification system? Please give some specific examples.

+1. Whats wrong with how it is. I get e-mails instantly, push notifications instantly from AIM and Yahoo Messenger, facebook, myspace, sportstap. They all have been great for me. I'm 100% all for people wanting to talk down on AT&T and Apple and the iPhone. But shit, 75% of people that talk bad about stuff have never had first hand experience. But a friend I know said this or yadda yadda yadda. Give me some specifics so I can agree or back up why its wrong and false info..........................

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

Well, on the iphone when it want's to tell you something you get a annoying Pop-Up completely interrupting whatever you're doing.

Android, and webOS has much nicer notification systems. Android has a notification slide-out bar which slides from the top status bar.

& webOS, (Which I think has the best Notification System) give you notification from the bottom, and tap on it to open it (Msg, or whatever) and if you don't want to open just ignore it.

Edit: sp

Edited by iTech

tech2332.png

My Official Feedback Thread

PSN - tech2332

Games for PS3: Killzone 2, BattleField: Bad Company 2! Add me to play either!

I can see where you are coming from but I guess its just personal preference. I can read a pop up as well as a slide out bar and 99% of the time im going to click it. Especially now that there will be multitasking.