Sundown Audio

WTB Cactus Elite 12k

Loud Avalanche

Y did u make 2 topic about this?

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

Y did u make 2 topic about this?

i seen this coming,its a simple reason.. they are both in 2 right sections, hes not breaking any rules.

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

im not say he is

i just want 2 know y

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

why do you want to know? are you some kind of a smd cop?...like said hes not doing anyhthing wrong we have mods that can make a thread or two disapear like a hired hit man.. ya diig? anyway.. 2 is unecessary no doubt but still..

BUILDLOG

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

wow bro chill out

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

why do you want to know? are you some kind of a smd cop?...like said hes not doing anyhthing wrong we have mods that can make a thread or two disapear like a hired hit man.. ya diig? anyway.. 2 is unecessary no doubt but still..

Calm down rent-a-mod. He's allowed to be curious.

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

rent a mod.. hahaha.. i am chill "bro" you cant tell but its sarcasm...

edit: he was curious so i told him.. dude is allowed to make the thread unless u can find it in the rules

BUILDLOG

rent a mod.. hahaha.. i am chill "bro" you cant tell but its sarcasm...

edit: he was curious so i told him.. dude is allowed to make the thread unless u can find it in the rules

I wish there was a way to type in a sarcastic tone. I was just joking too. :lol:

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

Archived