And some other items

I have this C&D battery laying around, its been sitting for a few months and hasn't been charged since I used it so it could spend some time on the charger, but voltage is still pretty high. I'll throw it on the power supply for a while so its ready to go for the new owner. I have one of these in the boat running 1200+ watts by itself, with voltage drop dipping to 11.5 full tilt with no alt. These batts are beasts for sure. Not sure what its worth, I know its nearly the same as an HC-3800. It weighs 101ib and is 139ah. so $250 shipped to the 48.

01_batt.jpg

02_batt.jpg

03_batt.jpg

04_batt.jpg

I have 200 of these tweeters that I got from parts express. I have used many, but I'll certainly never use all 200 so might as well sell them. Not sure what their worth, say $1 a pair + shipping. Will use priority flat rate packages based on size of order.

01_tweet.jpg

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!

I dont know if this breaks the ruls but I am mad all your tweets have such short wires...my 200 had like 8" wires which made shipping them a pain. Good luck, you should have no problem selling them 2 for a buck. Try CL aswell I moved tons of them there! Good luck. I might know someone that could use that batt too, will get back with you if hes interested.

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

How is the sq of those tweeters?

I thought it was decent, easily comparable to any hard dome lower end components tweeters. Swapped some blown type S components tweeters for these and there was a clear improvement in sound.

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

No I do not, I just use my small jasper circle jig and counter sink them. I wouldn't have a clue where to get cups.

shit thats a good idea. I can screw em in, and that, nor the sawwing, will fuck up te plastic a pillAr?

shit thats a good idea. I can screw em in, and that, nor the sawwing, will fuck up te plastic a pillAr?

Not sure what your asking, I don't know how to mount these without a cup in the A pillars. I would make a panel out of 1/2" MDF that holds a few if I were doing an A pillar with these tweets.

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

Archived