HID Dual In Dual Out Harness?

so i dont need a dual in out if im just getting 8 k 35wats?

get the 55w :peepwall: and a wiring harness and your G2G. if you have the 9006 bulbs that is, thats what i had in my 96 accord.

IMO if you have projectors go with a 5k

if you have reg housing id go with at least an 8k, 10k would have alittle too much blue

Im pretty sure I dont have projectors, does my friends Equinox LT? I think its a 2002

get the 55w :peepwall: and a wiring harness and your G2G. if you have the 9006 bulbs that is, thats what i had in my 96 accord.

I do require the 9006, what would happen if I didnt get the harness, just means Ill have a few more wires to hide doesnt it? Also, do me or my friend need the error code eliminator?

1993 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham.

Jensen UV10 DVD HU

Two 12" Sony Xplode (temporary)

Im pretty sure I dont have projectors, does my friends Equinox LT? I think its a 2002

I do require the 9006, what would happen if I didnt get the harness, just means Ill have a few more wires to hide doesnt it? Also, do me or my friend need the error code eliminator?

i dont think equinox have projectors, sometimes with no harness the HID's will flicker and over time might make than not last as long.

BTW Im just going off from past experiences :drinks:

My 55w 10k's are a little too WHITE for my liking =P Then again I was expecting a difference from an ebay 35w 8k kit, colorwise at least.

If you're looking for white, with a twinge of blue, go 6k. My friend got them on his Shadow and they have the perfect hyper-white color. From what I've heard the 5k is more on the yellow side...

Too many projects, too little time...

Archived