thehoe92 Build v2 Update! 3/13 iPad install!

I have 1 maybe 2 coats on my tail lights and they still think its too dark.. if it ain't stock its a ticket

I'm not saying this cop ruined my night or anything I've actually gotten used to getting pulled over which sucks but it just added to the bad luck that I'm already having if you even want to call it luck at all

Yea i laid 4 heavy coats and during the day you can see (somewhat) the break and turn signals, no problem at night.

I wouldn't call it bad luck, i would call it a shitty day. Im the kind of person if i didn't have bad luck, i wouldn't have any luck at all lol

but joo ain't 17 making barely over minimum wage :lol:

I'm seriously considering a second job right now

also looking at Chevy Silverado Regular cabs since I got another offer this time for $15k at lowes.. don't know exactly how serious he was but its not the first time he's mentioned it

Tell dude to throw down a deposit and it's his. Take the deposit money, grab a front tire and sell the bitch. You won't get an opportunity like it man. That would be like someone offering me $25,000 for my car. Best believe I'm down LOL...

You took a stock tahoe, and turned it into something that turns heads all day.... You can do some work with $15k man.

Tell dude to throw down a deposit and it's his. Take the deposit money, grab a front tire and sell the bitch. You won't get an opportunity like it man. That would be like someone offering me $25,000 for my car. Best believe I'm down LOL...

You took a stock tahoe, and turned it into something that turns heads all day.... You can do some work with $15k man.

I would if I knew he was serious.. he said he would get the money in a couple months and let me know

it would be a PERFECT opportunity to start fresh and take all the knowledge I know now and do everything right the first time around

I could get a truck in better condition and have enough money to get a system going and modify it the way I like without using spray paint or ghetto ass ways of doing things

either way my plan is to roll on stock rims for a while and just start saving all the money I get from my paychecks, not do a lot of driving and get some money to put a down payment on rims, pay off some debts, and paint my front end and back bumper body color then I can guarantee I will be back on top with 6 15's and 26's

I've been patient enough with woofers I can be patient with rims

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/80265-thehoe92-build-v2-update-73/page__st__275

I know thats not the right size but these are what came on my trucks rims. They are surprisingly good and can be found dirt cheap. Lots of chepa tires out there now adays too. Just get that thing back rolling and you'll be fine. I used to have to replace the tires on my car one paycheck at a time lol

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

how about some more bad news?

everyone just loves to fucking read bad news in this thread lets add to it

my buddy found some stocks from an OBS suburban.. 16's for $200

he owed me $200 so he paid for them and I got them

decent tread.. get them home

dismount the left 2 wheels

get them on the front one.. cool

the back one.. didn't want to go on so well

come to find out once I'm all the way finished that the inside of the rim is smaller than the outside which means my calipers don't want to fit

fucking awesome now when I put it in drive it doesn't want to move an inch.. rev it a tiny bit and it scratches the whole inside of the rim to shit and just lugs then stops again

I am about 2 seconds away from losing it :angry:

how do you get around? if you can, you might want to just let it sit for a week or 3 and focus on work/relaxing, cool yourself off and get a grasp on everything mentally. (decide weather or not you want to keep going with it I mean) There's always going to be shitty times in life, you just need to regain composure and come out ahead.

Start out boxy, shape as you move along.

Dc Audio

Team Fur

how do you get around? if you can, you might want to just let it sit for a week or 3 and focus on work/relaxing, cool yourself off and get a grasp on everything mentally. (decide weather or not you want to keep going with it I mean) There's always going to be shitty times in life, you just need to regain composure and come out ahead.

that would be my daily

I leave for Minnesota on a family vacation I think the 29th so it will sit for a week while I think about it

I was so close to cooling off when I got those stock rims home, I was so excited to not waste as much gas, be able to go faster, be lower and possibly even do a burnout

but per usual it just goes down hill fast

Vaction is good then, I went through this stuff with my system, no where near extreme, but I went through it nontheless. I was to the point where I dropped everything and wouldn't look at anything caraudio related for a good week, then I remembered everyone (my uncle mostly) that was telling me I wouldn't be able to do it, got off my ass and finished everything. And you're still only 17 aren't you? look at half the cars on here, no where near as clean as yours, and they're mostly done by people with full time jobs who are hella older than us, so bad luck or not you're still doing a DAMN good job on your tahoe. I'll still envy you when its sitting on the side of the road with no wheels and a for sale sign. :pardon:

Start out boxy, shape as you move along.

Dc Audio

Team Fur

Archived