thehoe92 Build v2 Update! 3/13 iPad install!

ouch... sucks to see that you're having problems bro. i got fed up with my expedition last week and took it almost completely back to stock, don't make the same mistake i did lol

DID SOMEONE STEAL YOUR WHEELS?! Or are they off so you can sell them?

they are off so I can find something to put on the hoe

justin still can't find my stocks

the stocks I bought last night won't let me drive anywhere it just gets caught up on the brake caliper

my buddy has a silverado that he just bought rims for so hopefully he'll come through tonight with his stocks so I can get rollin again

ouch... sucks to see that you're having problems bro. i got fed up with my expedition last week and took it almost completely back to stock, don't make the same mistake i did lol

its going back to stock for a quick minute..

stock tails.. stock front end and rear bumper.. stock tint

then I plan to get everything done over night when I get the money.. literally!

big changes coming to the hoe

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

they are off so I can find something to put on the hoe

justin still can't find my stocks

the stocks I bought last night won't let me drive anywhere it just gets caught up on the brake caliper

my buddy has a silverado that he just bought rims for so hopefully he'll come through tonight with his stocks so I can get rollin again

So you just going to redo everything? For the most part?

well my buddy with the silverado just texted me and said that his dad won't let me borrow them because they are his wheels

so that is the way my hoe will sit until justin can find my stocks which I'm not relying on

Sucks to see your hoe like that bro!!! If I wasn't on the other side of the country I would lend you my stocks lol

And are you getting all new bumpers on taking the paint off those???

****01 Chevy Tahoe****

Fabtech 8" Lift W/ Toyo M/T's 37x13.50

20" KMC Monster Wheels

DDM Tuning 10K H.I.D's

2 Kicker CVX 15's

Hifonics Brutus BXi1610D

Optima Yellow Top

Big 3/Stinger 0 Gauge

:sorry:

07-19-10_1923.jpg

this is what happens when you let your sick ride sit in the ghetto, aside from that shits beat for you man that really sucks :sorry:

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

this is what happens when you let your sick ride sit in the ghetto, aside from that shits beat for you man that really sucks :sorry:

you would be thankful to find it in the ghetto on stands lol they usually half ass some blocks under there <_<

damn yeah we've had that same problem of those wheels not fitting right, i ve done 4 new tires on those chevy wheels all set and done to bolt on and they dont fit :angry: pisses me off, we have a set of gmc sierra wheels at work just sitting there, but they wouldnt fit

heres what they look like...

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_3FtCvMhZg6I/SyGJyb9SlaI/AAAAAAAAA5Y/bim9qykdY7E/s400/%232701+001-G1280x960.jpg

Whats wrong with the black ones again?

-Drew

if your intent by asking that question is to rub it in my face you can go back a couple pages and read for yourself

Sucks to see your hoe like that bro!!! If I wasn't on the other side of the country I would lend you my stocks lol

And are you getting all new bumpers on taking the paint off those???

how do you lose 4 16" wheels and tires thats what I'm not understanding

but thanks bro at least someone would have my back

I'm going to strip the paint off these since its not going anywhere anytime soon might as well start working on it

haha yeah but these are jack stands not cinder blocks ;)

last picture taken with the 4's, right after I put the 6 15's box back in :(

07-16-10_1254.jpg

Archived