thehoe92 Build v2 Update! 3/13 iPad install!

haha so the guy with the 20" stocks is in New Mexico and I doubt that we'll be able to find a way to trade wheels

so this guy more local to me wants to trade his 22" U2-55's just like Steve's :rofl:

can you say mini meade?

he says the rims look pitted but couldn't I just sandblast it or mediablast it and powdercoat them to stop the pitting?

they would be painted or powdercoated body color so I'm not completely matching Steve haha!

I don't even know what you mean by pitted, but those rims are sexy as hell, I bet you could pull it off and still drop jaws. Just ask him if you can check them out before hand, take a jack or something with you and make sure everything goes on alright.

Start out boxy, shape as you move along.

Dc Audio

Team Fur

I don't even know what you mean by pitted, but those rims are sexy as hell, I bet you could pull it off and still drop jaws. Just ask him if you can check them out before hand, take a jack or something with you and make sure everything goes on alright.

appearanceofchromedalumpv8.jpg

pitting aka chromes worst nightmare!

haha we could probably swap wheels in 10 minutes flat

I got that shit on lock now hardest part about mine is I have to use 2 jacks one to get it high enough to get the other under it.. too low for it to fit :D

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

welll bro as long as you do it right it should look tight the thing about meades rims and mine not hella spokes like your current ones and the lips are huge so in order to paint thelip like you would on your boss ones you have to the WHOLE LIP which idk how it will look until you do it i guess..

yeah let justin know this box is painted and ready go other then the t3 audio decal in the center of it haha

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

welll bro as long as you do it right it should look tight the thing about meades rims and mine not hella spokes like your current ones and the lips are huge so in order to paint thelip like you would on your boss ones you have to the WHOLE LIP which idk how it will look until you do it i guess..

yeah let justin know this box is painted and ready go other then the t3 audio decal in the center of it haha

yeah I like Justin's rims though and those have HELLA spokes almost impossible to clean those haha

but I think the 22's have a tinier lip either way its just like your rims where you can see clearly to the back side of the rim so I'd be prepping the whole rim and then shooting the entire thing in body color and let that bake in the sun for a day or 2 the come back and tape off the spokes and shoot the purple metal cast over it so that way they don't look so pink in the day time since there will be a charcoal black under coat

basically just wait for the pictures.. if I actually do end up trading the rims

Oh, I've never delt with rims so <_<

get on that shit.. ballin on a budget SON

get on that shit.. ballin on a budget SON

loooolllll, I only make like 180 a week before taxes, I have wayyyyyy too much to do, I owe my mom 300 for my amp, I have no tint, no rims, my headliner is falling although its unnoticable, I need to get real HIDs, some nice components, some a-pillar pods made, and I know that when I get halfway through all this, my transmission is gunna go out, 195k miles for THEE win.

and yes, I knocked on wood.

Dc Audio

Team Fur

yeah I like Justin's rims though and those have HELLA spokes almost impossible to clean those haha

but I think the 22's have a tinier lip either way its just like your rims where you can see clearly to the back side of the rim so I'd be prepping the whole rim and then shooting the entire thing in body color and let that bake in the sun for a day or 2 the come back and tape off the spokes and shoot the purple metal cast over it so that way they don't look so pink in the day time since there will be a charcoal black under coat

basically just wait for the pictures.. if I actually do end up trading the rims

dude you should wait to do the trade if you are gonna so i can go to walmart and get some more popcorn :popcorn: thats gonna look sick

TEAM DC

Everything is a 150 on th earometer

Well I guess punching a woman is a good way to test your strength! You never know how strong you are until you cold-cock a woman in the head and break that bitches jaw.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

lmao if you drive out to Cali I'll have the popcorn ready.. then you have to prep my wheels while I eat the popcorn :D

haha don't look at it like a list you'll never get it done just start with something and it will be all downhill from there.. no pun intended with your tranny.. even though you could just put it in neutral and cruise :lol:

lmao if you drive out to Cali I'll have the popcorn ready.. then you have to prep my wheels while I eat the popcorn :D

haha don't look at it like a list you'll never get it done just start with something and it will be all downhill from there.. no pun intended with your tranny.. even though you could just put it in neutral and cruise :lol:

I live in the middle of the states, we have cornfields not hills lol. but I try not to turn it into a list, I usually find something I want done and won't stop until it's done, like I know after I get paid next week I'm working on getting my windows tinted, I almost want to try it myself since its like 210 bucks to get it done, but yea...

enough about my car, this is your build thread.

Dc Audio

Team Fur

I live in the middle of the states, we have cornfields not hills lol. but I try not to turn it into a list, I usually find something I want done and won't stop until it's done, like I know after I get paid next week I'm working on getting my windows tinted, I almost want to try it myself since its like 210 bucks to get it done, but yea...

enough about my car, this is your build thread.

if your tranny quits workin you could try strapping rockets to the bottom of your car like they did on johnny knoxvilles rollerskates on jackass.. just an idea. :lol:

TEAM DC

Everything is a 150 on th earometer

Well I guess punching a woman is a good way to test your strength! You never know how strong you are until you cold-cock a woman in the head and break that bitches jaw.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

Archived