thehoe92 Build v2 Update! 3/13 iPad install!

dude sweet ride, ive seen your hoe on the other forum that kelly (mantz88) is on.. hes always on it when i go over there lol sux about the t3's though was hoping to finally see a vid of the 6 15's kickin!

thanks dude! yeah I hope I can get everything worked out, I'm patient though been without my subs since January so I'm gettin pretty used to my nice RF midbass :)

those are defiantly sick amps bro.. hope shit works out for you and you get it.

well I think I got it, Preston won't tell me when he's going to bring it up so I don't know if its mine yet? :ughdunno::huh2:

Any updates on the 2 blown woofers or the 4 other woofers???

I'm ready to see this thing pounding lol

2 blown ones are just chillin in the box right now stinkin up my car haha!

JD still hasn't called me so I don't know where the other 4 are that I paid for and I can't talk to him about the blown ones

but someone on CACO said if that doesn't go over then he wants the blown ones

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

thanks for whorin up my thread P :lol:

anyways..

got my 12k HID fogs from DDM tuning this morning

took like 2 minutes to install then went out to lunch with this girl in her car then when I came back I forgot that I didn't ziptie them so when I was taking off to go do some shit I hear scraping before I even left my driveway and stopped and ziptied them up haha! THAT would have been bad

but they look more white than my lows do still bright as could be but not really the same color

and of course I clean off the lens last night and put the housing back in this morning and not more than a couple minutes later I look and the lens fell off when I was driving on the passenger side

I'm really worried a bug is going to hit the bulb and fuck the bulb up so I need to find a lens quick

I love that I can drive with just my fogs and its clear as could be :D

06-23-10_2342.jpg

:ph34r:

06-24-10_0025.jpg

a got a nice little wall of amps going now haha!

06-24-10_0024.jpg

and the way the truck sits right now

06-13-10_2027.jpg

Your making me want to get some for my fogs now. Damn it Kasey i've got subs and amps to buy!

dude just man up and pay the $30 shipped I know you got that laying around haha!

its just a matter of sitting down and ordering them

I had my friend order them for me because my mom would ask why I'm buying more lights when I already have some.. blah blah she wouldn't get it

so my buddy ordered them in return for me to build him a box haha!

I've been waiting to do my fogs for a while and I'm glad they are finally done

takes the hoe from just cool you got HID's that are some what purple to damn that shit is bright and they almost match :lol:

and just for good measure I posted this on CACO

the story of T3 so far..

:Jim:

I honestly would really like to run the product, I've heard great things about people who have actually got their woofers and Ed himself said his favorite woofer out of the lower line is the T600

I called the 1-800 number again today and pushed 2 because that is supposed to go straight to JD but I always get the voicemail and I leave my number every time but nothing

I've talked to Ed already and he said its out of his hands since I went through JD direct

get this..

I get the price for 6 T600 15's shipped to my door I say cool, I can paypal you the money whenever just let me know give me an email and you can have it

I get a call back saying that won't do because he only has 3 in stock and he has to go check the distributor to see if they have any at the moment

he says they have 7 left so he needs me to wire transfer the money to him pronto otherwise he can't buy back the subs from the distributor which means I would have to wait longer

he said over night a money order and he'll get them shipped as soon as he gets it

Walmart was closed when I got off work on Wednesday

so he is calling me in the morning on Thursday asking where the money is

still haven't sent it so Elvis suggest Western Union because it will get there faster.. just like Paypal but JD can get the money on the spot

cool before work on Thursday I go in to Western Union with like $20 over how much JD quoted me just in case there was a fee

get ready to send the money and there is a $57 fee to send it instantly which is what JD wanted.. F$!!

so I go cash a check come back send the money, tell JD the money was sent.

He goes and picks it up and then calls me the next day and said that the distributor sold 4 already so now they only have 3 left and he only has 3 so thats good right?

6 woofers

its cool I can wait a little bit as long as you can ship me the 3 you have and then deal with the distributor while I was bumpin around on 2 woofers

after finally getting a hold of him a couple days later he says 3 of them shipped on Wednesday June 9th

no tracking number

maybe he shipped them overnight because I just spent $57 of my own money for him to tell me that they already sold the 6 that I wanted so I only get 3

..no thats a stretch

wait until next wednesday and 2 come

..what happened to the third one that he said he shipped out?

open up one box.. sexy ass woofer

open up the second box and the basket was bent on one of the "spokes" and right where you put a screw in.. not bad but noticeable

I said whatever shouldn't **** with how the sub performs its not messing with any soft parts and when I put a screw in and screw it down to the box it should flatten out fairly good

get them in start bumpin they sound good, doing the initial tests whatever seeing what they like to play 30 minutes later blown

had the gain on the amp all the way up when I thought it was all the way down

damn it just blew my brand new woofers and I can't even get a hold of the owner to see why it blew or if I can get new ones under warranty even though after I did some research found out it was my fault or see what the deal is let alone see if my other 4 actually did ship or not or if he just took my money and ran with it

Ed can't do anything about it because he doesn't have access to any of that info but at least he tried.. he said he would bug JD to call me but JD still hasn't called

I'm about to go bug him on facebook since someone just posted that link but I doubt he is going to think anything of that

so I'm stuck with no woofers and 2 blown ones that I don't know what to do with because they are not reconeable and to get new ones would be an arm and a leg for T3 to go that far so I don't even know anymore

dude just man up and pay the $30 shipped I know you got that laying around haha!

its just a matter of sitting down and ordering them

I had my friend order them for me because my mom would ask why I'm buying more lights when I already have some.. blah blah she wouldn't get it

so my buddy ordered them in return for me to build him a box haha!

I've been waiting to do my fogs for a while and I'm glad they are finally done

takes the hoe from just cool you got HID's that are some what purple to damn that shit is bright and they almost match :lol:

$30 shipped? where? DDM is 30 plus $16 shipping, BUT the problem is I got 55 watt 12000k. So that means because im so anal that im gonna have to fork up the extra cash for some more 55 watt HID's. The shit has got be close to matching.

That shit sucks the royal dick about your subs.

2 fully loaded 18" fi BTL

1 Sundown SAZ-3500

2003 Yukon build

25kj8fd.jpg

FI.png

iraggi_forum_logo.png

$30 shipped? where? DDM is 30 plus $16 shipping, BUT the problem is I got 55 watt 12000k. So that means because im so anal that im gonna have to fork up the extra cash for some more 55 watt HID's. The shit has got be close to matching.

That shit sucks the royal dick about your subs.

my buddy has a website that's $30 shipped

I don't know if they have 55 watt but they do have slim ballast haha and I know what you mean now that I am running a different company than my lows the color is off but I still love em :D

I saw you looking in the AQ1200 for sale thread

you want my Sundown SAE-1200 I just got it brand new for $225 and I'll let it go for $200 shipped been used for less than an hour

let me know.. same goes for anyone that wants the amp :good:

Well you better let me have your paypal. Ill take it.

Whats the website for the hid's might just get some 35watt 10000k color should about even out.

well that didn't take long to sell!

also my tweeter feedback I was talking about previously went away when I switched to the Powerbass so I'm definitely happy about that :D

running the amp at 2 ohms takin it easy on some shitty 160 watt RMS subs I don't drop below 14.4v at idle so thats a good sign

Archived