If I remember correctly, it's been a while since I have programmed without a bit, you press it the number of times you want it, and then it will chirp that many time to confirm, so if you want 3 then press press press hold, chirp chirp chirp, 3 times, done. Double check by setting the alarm off and trying it.

As far a a super bright LED, I have 3 standard blue viper LEDs in my Tahoe, one where the 4WD switch would be and one in each A pillar down low by the dash, its super bright. You can find just flashing LEDs on eBay to simulate an alarm, just get a couple of those and wire them up relayed to ground when armed.

Keep the standard LED hooked up either way for your error reports because extra LEDs hooked up through ground when armed with not give them.

Ah thats a good idea for the lights near the a pillars. Do you have all three hooked up to the unit or do you have some connected to ground like you were explaining? I'll probably use multiple led's. I'd like to use three like you have yours set up but the unit says it can power up to two. Would one more hurt or should I wire it to a relay to a ground?

I tried pressing it how many times I wanted but it didn't work. To get into the menu I open a door and put the key in the ignition on and then back off. I hold the valet button till I get to menu 2 and then I press the button 5 times to get to option 5 and then a 6th time and hold it to enter option 5. Once in the option I have two choices, while holding the valet button I can press the lock button on the remote for the one chirp option (one press) or the unlock button for the two chirp option (2-5 presses) I need to do that while holding the valet button cause once I let go it leaves that menu. I'm not sure if all alarms are the same with programming (this is the only one I have done) so if that helps let me know how to do it. The manual has an explanation to the menu options but it doesn't tell you crap about how to set it for multiple presses.

Also just wanted to say everyone has been a great help. Wouldn't have been able to do it without everyones help and advice. Wish there was a way to give rep.

Ah thats a good idea for the lights near the a pillars. Do you have all three hooked up to the unit or do you have some connected to ground like you were explaining? I'll probably use multiple led's. I'd like to use three like you have yours set up but the unit says it can power up to two. Would one more hurt or should I wire it to a relay to a ground?

I tried pressing it how many times I wanted but it didn't work. To get into the menu I open a door and put the key in the ignition on and then back off. I hold the valet button till I get to menu 2 and then I press the button 5 times to get to option 5 and then a 6th time and hold it to enter option 5. Once in the option I have two choices, while holding the valet button I can press the lock button on the remote for the one chirp option (one press) or the unlock button for the two chirp option (2-5 presses) I need to do that while holding the valet button cause once I let go it leaves that menu. I'm not sure if all alarms are the same with programming (this is the only one I have done) so if that helps let me know how to do it. The manual has an explanation to the menu options but it doesn't tell you crap about how to set it for multiple presses.

Also just wanted to say everyone has been a great help. Wouldn't have been able to do it without everyones help and advice. Wish there was a way to give rep.

LEDs: I have them all running off the brain, cut and butted at the brain, depending on who you talk to that is a "HUGE NONO" but I am going 2 years strong that way and have never had a issue.

Programming: You might just need a bit to do more than one press. I'll check into it more after I lay my kid down.

2001 Bravada (2wd) Pewter on 24's

JVC KW-AV60BT

10 Alpine Type-S 6.5s

2 PSI/BTL 18's @ 32Hz

2 Rockford Fosgate T25001-bd's @ 1-ohm each

Rockford Fosgate T1000-4

Rockford Fosgate T400-4

Rockford 3Sixty.2

Yellow top up front, 2 9a31s in the back

LOTS of AT 1/0

Python 991

350 Amp Singer Alt

"Build Log"

My Facebook

My YouTube

i didnt see the video or read anything but...cool story

and the reason your being a cock tonight is?

Page 19 http://www.directeddealers.com/manuals/ig/clifford/N3301X_02-05.pdf

5. Program the Feature.

While HOLDING the Valet/Program button, you can

toggle the feature on and off using the remote transmitter. For the second feature,

pressing (lock picture here) will select the chirps ON setting and the siren will chirp 1 time.

Pressing (unlock picture here) will change the programming to the chirps OFF setting and the

siren will chirp twice. (See System Features Menus section of this guide.)

NOTE: For features with more than 2 settings pressing (unlock picture here) will toggle through

all the two-chirp settings and emit the corresponding number of chirps.

LMK How it goes

JVC KW-AV60BT

10 Alpine Type-S 6.5s

2 PSI/BTL 18's @ 32Hz

Rockford Fosgate T1000-4

Rockford Fosgate T400-4

Rockford 3Sixty.2

LOTS of AT 1/0

Python 991

350 Amp Singer Alt

"Build Log"

My Facebook

My YouTube

Oh so I press the unlock button according to how many times I want... :facepalm:

How did it go? I overlooked it probably 3 or 4 times, then :orly3:

JVC KW-AV60BT

10 Alpine Type-S 6.5s

2 PSI/BTL 18's @ 32Hz

Rockford Fosgate T1000-4

Rockford Fosgate T400-4

Rockford 3Sixty.2

LOTS of AT 1/0

Python 991

350 Amp Singer Alt

"Build Log"

My Facebook

My YouTube

Archived