Okay my headline was falling down, so i went and picked up some glue so i could take out my headliner and re-glue it, well when i took out the headliner it literally crumbled and i have no idea what to do.

There is more but i didnt feel like taking more pics. So i already know i am leaving it out, but any ideas on what i should put in it place. Serious ideas only. Something that not going to cost a shit ton.

100_0605.jpg

100_0622.jpg

100_0623.jpg

Well the board is not THAT bad and the cloth is ok. I figured i would go ahead and see if i could salvage it.

Well the board is not THAT bad and the cloth is ok. I figured i would go ahead and see if i could salvage it.

Good idea.. I mean, what more do you have to lose. :pardon: If all else fails, you wasted a lil bit of time and some money on glue.. if it works then :yahoo: if it doesn't then... :angry: lol.

By the way if you need new cloth, stockinteriors.com has the cloth, iirc.

Edited by Wastehog

1985 Chevy Silverado Black and Silver SBC 350/700r4

Step one: Use use some duct tape on the back of the board to strenthen it and repair the flaking parts

Step two: Goto a fabric store or walmart and get some fabric and 3m spray adhesive

Step three: Apply

IMG_7063.jpg?t=1238647204

2000 Blazer 4dr

-24" Boss 330s

-Lowered 2/3

-5000k Hids w Projector Retro

-Candy tails

-LED interior lighting

-20% tint 35% windshield

-Alpine 9886 HU

-RF P1462 Dash

-RF P1652 Front

-RF P1652 Rear

-Two 18" Fi BTLs

-MB Quart Onyx 4.80

-Two Audioque AQ2200Ds

-Xs Powerr D5100, 2 Powersafe G31s

-Knukoncepts 1/0 wire

-Mechman 270 Alt w Boost Module

-10.4 Net @ 28hz 140sq.inch of port

My Youtube Channel!!

Step one: Use use some duct tape on the back of the board to strenthen it and repair the flaking parts

Step two: Goto a fabric store or walmart and get some fabric and 3m spray adhesive

Step three: Apply

IMG_7063.jpg?t=1238647204

I got some headliner glue. Thanks for the advice. I think i am going to go ahead and try to salvage it today. Ill post pics when i am done.

Well guys after looking the headliner board i discovered that on both sides there is a 6 inch break so its close to braking in half. I have decided to go the FIBERGLASS route. I am going to fix the break with fiberglass and resin. Then turn around and fiberglass the whole under side. Prolly paint it to match the paint outside or to match the interior idk yet. So if you know where to get some fiberglass mat cheap let me know. AUTOZONE has 8sq ft for 5.99 anything cheaper even online let me know THANKS!