ok here is my 94 ford thunder bird LX. i started my system with a pioneer DEH-P490IB. i have 4 pioneer 6x8"s and 4 1/2 inch tweets running directly from the deck. in the trunk i have 3 12's 2 pioneer vccs subs and one kicker cvr dual voice coil sub they run on a niche audio 2 channel amp model NA1010E = 1000+ watts. powered by two optima red top batteries and a 0.5 capacitor all strung together by 4 guage cable.

000_0007.jpg

000_00072.jpg

Picture040.jpg

Edited by syndrome23

Nice start man, those red tops aren't deep cycle so it wont like constantly being discharged and charged all the time, even though u probly arent pulling to much. Question though why did u not get 3 of the pioneers instead of doing it the way u did?

EDIT: did i read this wrong or are u running 8 speakers off ur deck?

Edited by cubs_fan0718

TDHRIP_zps8bedfde5.jpg

06 Impala SS
Kenwood Excelon DDX593

Ampere Audio 150.4

Ampere Audio 5K
1 XS D4700 (front)
Mechman 320a Alt. w/ Big 3

Lots of Second Skin Damplifier

Under Construction for 2017

Haha yup you read correctly.... dude you really need to get the speakers and tweeters on separate amps. Youre probably getting about 5 watts rms on each speaker IF THAT...

7w1lnOR.jpg

2004 Bagged Trailblazer

(4)18" Sundown Nsv3s
(4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4
(2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500

Haha yup you read correctly.... dude you really need to get the speakers and tweeters on separate amps. Youre probably getting about 5 watts rms on each speaker IF THAT...

well his impeadence changed and he can mess up his deck but i thought u werent supposed to mess up subs and mix impeadence too

Edited by jl_audio

cowboys_logo.gif

Nice start man, those red tops aren't deep cycle so it wont like constantly being discharged and charged all the time, even though u probly arent pulling to much. Question though why did u not get 3 of the pioneers instead of doing it the way u did?

well the only reason i am running two red tops is because my friend recently upgraded his system to kinetik energy cells and he gave me a deal of 100$ for both of his old red tops. i am saving up to either get a couple of kinetik energy cells or a couple of optima yellow tops. and i am running different subs is because well i am broke for the moment and my friend also sold me the kicker for the price of 40$ so in all i think its a good start for now but the final plan is to run 3 kicker comp vr's 2010 models.

Good plans with running the same type subs, its not good to run different ones in the same enclosure.

Team DC Audio : Team Shok : Team NWSPL Co-Founder

Head: Pioneer AVH-P5200DVD

Front Stage: Morel Tempo 6.5's/ CDT 6.5's

Subs: (4) 15'' DC XL's, 15 cubes @ 38hz

Sub Amps: (2) Shok 5k's

Speaker Amp: Shok 100.4

Wiring: Shok Industries 1/0

Electrical: White Mechman 270/Adjustable Voltage/3 Shuriken BT120's/3 XS XP3000's

FPiYT.jpg?9395