DC Sound Lab

FINALLY GOT EM IN!!! FREE AIR VID PAGE 5!

I would be scared to drill holes in a brand new sub, especially with how much we all love holes in our surrounds.

Now that I see the pic, thats how my BTLs came out of the box, just carefully push down through it from the top with a nail. I wouldnt do it from underneath and risk pushing up some of the adhesive material.

THANKS a nail would be perfect! and thanks for telling me not do it from the bottom LOL thats what i was gonna do lol

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

:good:

2000 Blazer 4dr

-24" Boss 330s

-Lowered 2/3

-5000k Hids w Projector Retro

-Candy tails

-LED interior lighting

-20% tint 35% windshield

-Alpine 9886 HU

-RF P1462 Dash

-RF P1652 Front

-RF P1652 Rear

-Two 18" Fi BTLs

-MB Quart Onyx 4.80

-Two Audioque AQ2200Ds

-Xs Powerr D5100, 2 Powersafe G31s

-Knukoncepts 1/0 wire

-Mechman 270 Alt w Boost Module

-10.4 Net @ 28hz 140sq.inch of port

My Youtube Channel!!

gonna be about a week or so on the box.. sorry guys, footlongsam couldnt find any vinyl locally so he just ordered some. the box will be done like this weekend but im not meeting him till the vinyl gets in. i met with him today to drop off the ports and give him the money. stay tuned lol

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

Last time I was at Joann's over off Barry road they had a bunch of vinyl in stock. And NW Audio in Platte City should have 8 guage by the foot. There number is 816-858-2303

1999 Chevy Tahoe

Level 4 15"

AP 3000d

Rockford and Phoenix Gold Componets

T400.2

Mechman 250 amp Rhino

2 Kinetik 2400

GET LOUD : STAY LOUD : SLAP RESPONSIBLY

Last time I was at Joann's over off Barry road they had a bunch of vinyl in stock. And NW Audio in Platte City should have 8 guage by the foot. There number is 816-858-2303

LOL damnit he just ordered some vinyl! oh well. its prob cheaper from the site he got it from anyway lol, and platte city? id rather used 12 gauge from the sub to box terminal and 8 gauge from amp to the box terminal

1j1450.png

Platte city isnt that far from the metro area. Have you tried Max Speed and Sound, KC Tint Works, and Independence audio to see if they have any 8 guage?

1999 Chevy Tahoe

Level 4 15"

AP 3000d

Rockford and Phoenix Gold Componets

T400.2

Mechman 250 amp Rhino

2 Kinetik 2400

GET LOUD : STAY LOUD : SLAP RESPONSIBLY

nope lol

1j1450.png