UPS doesnt just throw around boxes. They actually take great care, its part of the whole job to handle packages with care. Sure accidents happen sometimes.

Looks more like it was packaged improperly. If it was packaged correctly you could drop it and not have a worry.

Have you ever worked for UPS or FedEx? lol. I did and sure some boxes are handled with care but most are handled with i dont care. I'm not saying that I purposefully fucked anybodies shit up, but when you got box's coming into a trailer faster than you can move them, so fast that you cannot move your feet and there's at least 100' of boxes behind you that wont stop coming...yeah. When I was in college i worked for FedEx and they gave me the heaviest route, I filled 4 belly trailers a night, in 4 hours. Lot of times you cant help but fuck a few up. .

That deff doesnt look like it was boxed very good. See what the seller is going to do for you, its his fault even if USPS dropped it, he didnt pack it like he should have.

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

Have you ever worked for UPS or FedEx? lol. I did and sure some boxes are handled with care but most are handled with i dont care. I'm not saying that I purposefully fucked anybodies shit up, but when you got box's coming into a trailer faster than you can move them, so fast that you cannot move your feet and there's at least 100' of boxes behind you that wont stop coming...yeah. When I was in college i worked for FedEx and they gave me the heaviest route, I filled 4 belly trailers a night, in 4 hours. Lot of times you cant help but fuck a few up. .

That deff doesnt look like it was boxed very good. See what the seller is going to do for you, its his fault even if USPS dropped it, he didnt pack it like he should have.

Yes, I was a UPS Driver. Thats why I get a little defensive when someone says UPS doesnt care. I never had a single dented or broken box. But I have seen stuff packaged very badly. Most of the time, its the shipper's fault something gets broken because of poor packaging.

Ed Lester

ShowtimeSPL Host

Showtime Electronics Video Marketing

My old Build Log
http://www.stevemead...08/#entry511451

http://www.youtube.com/showtimespl

TeamDeadlyHertz-HHREd.png

5 time dB Drag Finalist
Last ride 2007 HHR, current dB 153.5 and bass race 149.4 dB. 153.0 dB on music

New Ride, 2008 HHR SS. Build under way.
Loudest score ever = 171dB
2009 dB Drag Racing, North American Points Champion

No the ALT wasen't packed with anything when I got it, But he said when he shipped it the box wasen't wrapped with all that plastic ether. Who knows what USPS did.

That alt should have been packed up wayyy better than that. Looks like he just threw it in a box. There's no foam, no packing peanuts, no bubble wrap, hell not even balled-up newspaper. I want to say it's the USPS's fault, but the shipper should have anticipated that they weren't gonna baby the package. If it's not labeled "Fragile" than it's expected to be shaken up a bit. If there's no insurance on it, then I'd say blame falls on the shipper and not USPS.

EDIT: I fail at typing. Fixed spelling errors

Edited by Maxim

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

Yes, I was a UPS Driver. Thats why I get a little defensive when someone says UPS doesnt care. I never had a single dented or broken box. But I have seen stuff packaged very badly. Most of the time, its the shipper's fault something gets broken because of poor packaging.

Im a ups driver also. what hub did you work out of

Well USPS fucked with the box and switched boxes and all kinds of shit, That's probably why it took awhile to get here also. This is what the box looked like when it was shipped(Note the 12x12x12)

alt.jpg

This is how it looked when I got it(In a 7x7x7 Box)

5cf77eb5.jpg

And It was sitting on the corner of the box on my porch.

2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins

4 FT1s

C1600.2

8 PWX 8s
ONX2.100

Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener

My Youtube

Feedback

Well USPS fucked with the box and switched boxes and all kinds of shit, That's probably why it took awhile to get here also. This is what the box looked like when it was shipped(Note the 12x12x12)

alt.jpg

This is how it looked when I got it(In a 7x7x7 Box)

5cf77eb5.jpg

And It was sitting on the corner of the box on my porch.

do they still have a tracking number on the box? does it start with a 1z?

That sucks. Why I hate shipping expensive items.

Team DC Audio : Team Shok : Team NWSPL Co-Founder

Head: Pioneer AVH-P5200DVD

Front Stage: Morel Tempo 6.5's/ CDT 6.5's

Subs: (4) 15'' DC XL's, 15 cubes @ 38hz

Sub Amps: (2) Shok 5k's

Speaker Amp: Shok 100.4

Wiring: Shok Industries 1/0

Electrical: White Mechman 270/Adjustable Voltage/3 Shuriken BT120's/3 XS XP3000's

FPiYT.jpg?9395