By request, I'm making a build log for Chapo123's box :P and I'm making the title super long so more people will click on it

Thanks all.

I suggested double baffle and he was like "but their lvl3's" LOL....

And honest, he didn't have that extra .75" to get it in his trunk, and didn't want to give up any more airspace

Thats how it was with my box for my 15"XL, if I would of double baffled I wouldnt have been able to fit it in the trunk, as it was I was barely able to fit it in by taking off the tail lights, to gain that extra inch or so, even then I had to have a buddy help me get it to fit...took about 5 minutes before we got it in........

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

update... saw the box today looked AWSOME bad news.. the subs didnt fit (holes were too small) and werent spaced out enough.. if the subs did fit in the hole they wouldve overlapped each other, turns out we have enough space for a 2nd baffle so hopefully he can fix it because it looked nice as hell! i gave him one of the 12's to make sure it fits, hopefully picking it up tommorow!

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

ouch, have to wrap it all over again. oh well, shit happens, we all make mistakes. remember, if you cant double baffle, you can just add a dowel or 2 inside to brace the box.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Click "show all" under that list LOL

there isnt one on my list.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

I just got done fixing the problem, I measured the holes again and they were only 10 5/8" (supposed to be 11") I forgot I changed to a smaller router bit when I cut those holes and that was the difference. Stupid mistake on my part. But anyways, I was able to salvage it with a 2nd baffle, and rewrapped the box. I would have taken pics of todays progress but I didn't have my camera on me <_< . Pics/vid tomorrow when he comes to pick it up

--Sampson cool.gif

816-591-6592

www.kcrimshop.com

I just got done fixing the problem, I measured the holes again and they were only 10 5/8" (supposed to be 11") I forgot I changed to a smaller router bit when I cut those holes and that was the difference. Stupid mistake on my part. But anyways, I was able to salvage it with a 2nd baffle, and rewrapped the box. I would have taken pics of todays progress but I didn't have my camera on me <_< . Pics/vid tomorrow when he comes to pick it up

ftw :woot:

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

Archived