I'd like to get my hands on a USP45 hehe.

They are sexy as hell man! If you ever get a chance to shoot one do it! They are smooth and reliable!

1989 E30 325i BMW (New Car)

iPad 64GB 3G (COMING SOON!)

1 12" DC LEVEL 4 w/LEVEL 5 Soft Parts

Ported box - 1.5 Cubes tuned to 33hz

Sound Stream STL1.1200D

4 Gauge Stinger Wire (+ & -)

8 Gauge Amp to Sub Stinger Wire

Tsunami Mini ANL 130 Amp Fuse

AUDIO WRAP SUPPORTER!

gbsxnesig.png

They are sexy as hell man! If you ever get a chance to shoot one do it! They are smooth and reliable!

Yeah I'm working on getting a concealed weapon permit then I'm gonna pick up a handgun, I'm thinking a USP45.

2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins

4 FT1s

C1600.2

8 PWX 8s
ONX2.100

Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener

My Youtube

Feedback

you can get a pistol grip (AK conversion) saiga 12 for around 600+

it takes magazines or drums, depending or your situation lol

TEAM DC AUDIO2006 Buick Rendezvous CXL2011 AZ State Record MECA (S4 & DB4)(Vehicle Sold)Buick Build Log2006 Lincoln Navigator (Daily Driver)RF T300.2, Re audio XXX 6 1/2 compsRF BD1500 pro, 4 SA-8v2 (29hz)1996 DCM Impala SS (Demo car)2 custom Ti Frame 18s walled @ 26hz(Vehicle currently under construction)

you can get a pistol grip (AK conversion) saiga 12 for around 600+

it takes magazines or drums, depending or your situation lol

HAHA If you don't want any walls or door left after you've unloaded your drum. It'll teach them never to come into your house without knocking first, that's one thing you can guarantee!

1989 E30 325i BMW (New Car)

iPad 64GB 3G (COMING SOON!)

1 12" DC LEVEL 4 w/LEVEL 5 Soft Parts

Ported box - 1.5 Cubes tuned to 33hz

Sound Stream STL1.1200D

4 Gauge Stinger Wire (+ & -)

8 Gauge Amp to Sub Stinger Wire

Tsunami Mini ANL 130 Amp Fuse

AUDIO WRAP SUPPORTER!

gbsxnesig.png

If your house is a tight small house with small hallways and really tight corners. You will want a handgun unless you think you can move a 4 foot gun around those corners quick enough then go with a shotgun. Unless you plan on spending on a nice shotgun with a short barrel and a pistol grip. Otherwise go with a nice handgun 9mm or .40 cal you don't need much bigger then that.

It does not matter what caliber as long as your a good shot. Any caliber with the right placement will put someone on the ground without a problem.

Glock & sig sauer make really great handguns both used by the police and military daily. Easy to shoot, light. comfortable in the hand. Easy to reload and you can also use many attachments on them.

Plus if someone is in your house you don't want to be the one making the noise with your shotgun and loading it. You want to be the one that is concealed and quiet and then you can take them to the ground and place your rounds in their chest and then call the police.

Handguns are easy to conceal anywhere on your body and alot harder to take away from you then a big 4 foot shotgun.

Let me know you have any other questions man.

- GBS

yeah I got a small house, there is a lot of corners. Especially if I gotta go downstairs.

*EDIT* which is practical, because if they really are crazy enough to break in through the UP stairs, than IDK if there is a gun to scare them?

Edited by Tek

Shotgun, but load the shotgun shells with rock salt, after you hit him and he runs tell police the next day that the guy at the hospital with rock salt getting picked out of him is the one that broke in...

| S-10 | 4.5^3 ft | 33Hz | SAE-1000D @ 1 Ohm | 2 SA-12s |

SPL: 143.7 Sealed | 153.4 Port Wars

Most of the remington 12 gauges are nice, i have a mossberg 590 myself. Love it.

Team DC Audio : Team Shok : Team NWSPL Co-Founder

Head: Pioneer AVH-P5200DVD

Front Stage: Morel Tempo 6.5's/ CDT 6.5's

Subs: (4) 15'' DC XL's, 15 cubes @ 38hz

Sub Amps: (2) Shok 5k's

Speaker Amp: Shok 100.4

Wiring: Shok Industries 1/0

Electrical: White Mechman 270/Adjustable Voltage/3 Shuriken BT120's/3 XS XP3000's

FPiYT.jpg?9395

biggest thing to remember is what ever you use make sure the bullet or shot does not leave your house.becuse if it travels out side and hits some one its not going to matter why you shot it wont end good for you. read this good infohttp://home.comcast.net/~dsmjd/tux/dsmjd/tech/home_defense.htm

Alpine IDA-X200 Car Digital Media Receiver

AMP = power acoustik cpt1 2200d

SUBS = 3 re audio 10"

voodoo fuse and distribution blocks

Voodoo Power Wire

Voodoo RCA Leads