Can we get a guitar/musician section?

I started playing acoustic and then moved to electric and lost interest in that so now I'm back playing acoustic. I've been playing for about five years no lessons.

Acoustic guitar gets the ladies.

formerly known as Jaylor Swift

Cool, I have my Electric but I have been getting into my acoustic WAYYYY more

http://www.youtube.c...er/SmallTownSPL

2002 Chevy Blazer

Substage: Shhh, its a secret ;)

Mids and Highs: Stock-Going to change soon

Amp:MTX 92001

Wire:1/0 Welding cable

Electrical:Stock

http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

I hope she was meaning that to you. Any who.... You dont say you wanna have dinner in the first damn post. talk to her first. I say find out if the status was torwards you..

Here try this...

"Hey hows it going :)( notice smiley face makes everything better ) I saw your status. "You are far from usual".... So is my dick... Wanna Fuck tommorow???"

Or send her message saying "hey" she replies back "hey" when this happens reply Wanna fuck (INSERT ADDRESS HERE)

Quote of the SPL Creed ; back in the day my girlfriend gave me a choice between her and my love for car audio, I told that bitch I've made harder decisions at the Coke machine. :)

Cool, I have my Electric but I have been getting into my acoustic WAYYYY more

I found it hard to get a sound i liked with the equipment i had for my electric so i just gave up. lol. Acoustic is cheap and easy to get a sound you like. Sis i mention it gets the ladies? lol.

Does anyone have like a band page or recorded music?

formerly known as Jaylor Swift

Yo check ma rock band out at www.myspace.com/scenemusic09,

I play an ESP eclipse-II and play mostly death metal and math metal, but I got into this rock band to play live gigs and it's great fun, I play through a Randall rg75, soon upgrDing to a Randall head and possibly getting an ibanez 7 or 8 string.

1988 Honda City E

• Big 3 in 1/0
  • Venom 6x9
  • Venom 6.5 Components
  • Response 4x100 midz and highs amp
  • Fusion NV 2500.1: STOLEN
  • 2 x 12 inch fusion nv subs
  • 10 inch 5 doller subs in my doors

PM me if you want help with electrical

I feel this is a CAR AUDIO Forum where ppl come to learn and look at build logs and other related topics.

This isnt Forum of Everything its SMD, do some research im sure there is a guitar forum.

So maybe steve or the mods should take away the sports section, and everything else that is not members builds or directly related to car audio. It's cool to see people with common intrests and let's members get to know other member a little

more, even if it is jut the fact they play guitar, play football or have a massive clamshell in there van.

1988 Honda City E

• Big 3 in 1/0
  • Venom 6x9
  • Venom 6.5 Components
  • Response 4x100 midz and highs amp
  • Fusion NV 2500.1: STOLEN
  • 2 x 12 inch fusion nv subs
  • 10 inch 5 doller subs in my doors

PM me if you want help with electrical

picture009k.jpg

my stuff

+1 for the musician forum (little more broad then just guitars...)

I love the middle one! But okay, that sounds better than just guitar section. lol

http://www.youtube.c...er/SmallTownSPL

2002 Chevy Blazer

Substage: Shhh, its a secret ;)

Mids and Highs: Stock-Going to change soon

Amp:MTX 92001

Wire:1/0 Welding cable

Electrical:Stock

http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

I hope she was meaning that to you. Any who.... You dont say you wanna have dinner in the first damn post. talk to her first. I say find out if the status was torwards you..

Here try this...

"Hey hows it going :)( notice smiley face makes everything better ) I saw your status. "You are far from usual".... So is my dick... Wanna Fuck tommorow???"

Or send her message saying "hey" she replies back "hey" when this happens reply Wanna fuck (INSERT ADDRESS HERE)

Quote of the SPL Creed ; back in the day my girlfriend gave me a choice between her and my love for car audio, I told that bitch I've made harder decisions at the Coke machine. :)