Any and all aftermarket hid systems are not streetlegal. The only hid's that are legal are tge ones that come oem stock on vehicles like nissian altimas, caddys, range rovers, and so on.

However, if you don't get 55w and aim them super effen high and don't get some crazy dark blue, the cops shouldn't bother you...

I hate long signatures....

...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head...

Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback

Any and all aftermarket hid systems are not streetlegal. The only hid's that are legal are tge ones that come oem stock on vehicles like nissian altimas, caddys, range rovers, and so on.

However, if you don't get 55w and aim them super effen high and don't get some crazy dark blue, the cops shouldn't bother you...

ok what about like silver stars bulbs?

1) lookj to left

2) NOTICE BLKUE

3) ME > Y9OU

4) that is all

silverstars are legal

Team DC Audio : Team Shok : Team NWSPL Co-Founder

Head: Pioneer AVH-P5200DVD

Front Stage: Morel Tempo 6.5's/ CDT 6.5's

Subs: (4) 15'' DC XL's, 15 cubes @ 38hz

Sub Amps: (2) Shok 5k's

Speaker Amp: Shok 100.4

Wiring: Shok Industries 1/0

Electrical: White Mechman 270/Adjustable Voltage/3 Shuriken BT120's/3 XS XP3000's

FPiYT.jpg?9395

silverstars are just bulbs that plug into your existing headlight harness. they are brighter than normal bulbs, but nowhere near as bright as HID's. plus they only last like 3 months so its a waste of money.

HID's are far superior IMO. i have 35w 6000k's and i readjusted my lights so they point downwards a tad more (so they dont blind the living shit out of people) and i havent gotten pulled over and i've had them installed since 12/31/09 (i know this exactly because i installed them the day of new years lol)

try to aim some glare lol

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

Get a set of ddm's and aim them right like said before. I have a kit for my lows and fogs for the last 6 months and never had an issue.

Team DC Audio : Team Shok : Team NWSPL Co-Founder

Head: Pioneer AVH-P5200DVD

Front Stage: Morel Tempo 6.5's/ CDT 6.5's

Subs: (4) 15'' DC XL's, 15 cubes @ 38hz

Sub Amps: (2) Shok 5k's

Speaker Amp: Shok 100.4

Wiring: Shok Industries 1/0

Electrical: White Mechman 270/Adjustable Voltage/3 Shuriken BT120's/3 XS XP3000's

FPiYT.jpg?9395

silverstars are just bulbs that plug into your existing headlight harness. they are brighter than normal bulbs, but nowhere near as bright as HID's. plus they only last like 3 months so its a waste of money.

HID's are far superior IMO. i have 35w 6000k's and i readjusted my lights so they point downwards a tad more (so they dont blind the living shit out of people) and i havent gotten pulled over and i've had them installed since 12/31/09 (i know this exactly because i installed them the day of new years lol)

O/T but have you had issues with your HID's fading? I bought mine from the same eBay store you did (after seeing yours actually) and my 8000k's aren't near as blue or bright as they used to be...bought them in march or april, don't exactly recall.

Too many projects, too little time...