XS D2400 or 2) Deka 9a31's?

if a battery has a burst power of 3000a vs 800a. What is better for car audio use? The high burst one.

Batteries work well in applications to which they were designed for. XS Power = car audio, Deka, deep cycle batteries, slow discharge slow recharge

But for the price, id probally get 2 batts, but on the flip side, why use up so much room if I can get the same performance for half the size?

And how are you going to tell me and what I do and no not know?

Im running fucking 4x the power you are, I MIGHT know a thing or 2 about voltage and charging.

i'd like to see where you pulled your numbers because neither of them are correct LOL

and because you run more power means nothing. you came in saying something stupid, and then failed to make a point. well played sir. :good:

bottom line is, Dekas are the way to go. much higher reserve for the same price, so you cant really beat it.

since when does anyone in car audio need an 8000 amp burst, even then the voltage will drop horribly with that current draw, and I personally think AH rating is important, gives you an idea of how long the battery can run with the engine off, or even if you calculate out how much power your alt puts out + factoring the AH of your battereis, you can see other meaningful calculations, this is where calculus 1 and 2 comes into play my friends

2006 Mazda3 Hatchback Black 5 Spd Manual
Pioneer 4300DVD
2 Sundown SA-12 (34hz Tune, 3.22 cubes, 14.5 inches per cube, Triple Baffle)
Kicker 10ZX2500.1 (2845 RMS) Sub Amp
Kicker 11ZX650.4 (705 RMS) Mid Amp -- (3 Amps)
Kicker KQ3 Active Crossover
Kicker KQ30 Equalizer
Kicker 09QS60.2 Components (Woven Carbon Cones)
Kicker 09QS65.2 Components (Woven Carbon Cones) - (3 Sets)
2/0 Gauge Electron Beam Technologies (3 Runs, 2 +, 1 -)

1/0 Gauge KNU Kollasal Flex (1 Run for -)

300 Ft Kicker X-Series 16 Gauge Speaker Wire
XS Power D3400 (Rear)
XS Power D3100 (Front)
Singer Externally Regulated Alternator (Being Built)

+ The Love for Car Audio and BASS <3

UBL Build Log <------- Click Here-------> Normal Build Log (For Comments)

theres no doubt xs makes the best bat. but id like to see a 2400 vs 2 9a31s, theres just no way the xs is better. sure on a bat to bat basis xs wins, but the prices are through the roof at the end of the day the dekas will likely hold thier own if not flat out out perform the single d2400. if you need to save the space, or simply just like keeping things simple, xs is nice. not to mention its really an awesome product but jesus its expensive.

if it was me,

id drop a few more $$$ on a d3100 and call it a day.

Setup:

2010 Hyundai Elantra

Factory Unit via 4 chan NVX LOC

Excessive Amperage "H/O" Alt

Xs D3400/ Xs XP3000

Big 3. 2 Runs of +, 2 Runs of -

DD M3b and 2 12" AQ HDC4s

Archived