Any opinions on the state of Florida.....

it's just like any place else, you have your good and bad. it's true that the seasons don't change here like they do in other states. but while some of you are in 0 degree weather waiting for it to warm up so you can finish or start your build Florida is nice and toasty.

i have lived here in Florida for 37 years and i will be the first one to tell you peoples attitude in south Florida suck(for the most part) but up in middle and northern Florida it's a whole different world. you can't compare south Florida to north Florida, yes there is more places to hang out down here ware i am but my son lives up in palm bay and the people up where he is are more laid back, and just generally seem to have less attitude.

i have been thinking about moving up that way myself, only thing is the work situation up there is bad.but like i said it's just like any where else you can talk about our bad points but i think the good stuff out ways them any day.

2007 Chevy Impala LS

1 Crescendo 3KWP

1Crescendo C1000/4

2 DC lvl 4 15's with lvl5 dual .7 coils

1Audio Control Matrix

1 Pioneer P880PRS

1 300 amp Iraggi alt

All power runs done with Knu flex 0/1 guage

1 optima yellow top under the hood

1 XS 5100 and two Deka's in the trunk

4 Crescendo MP-8 mid bass drivers

2 DB Drive p5 5 D Pro Audio tweeters

i lived in gainesville for 2 yrs and loved it. st augustine was pretty descent but i was hi when i wnet there with my uncle. all i know about and remember really bout florida you either fit it or you didnt so i just got hi most of the time and didnt give a shit.

SONY XAV-701HD
RF power 400.4 RF power 1000bd

3 Sundown x8's d2
2004 f150 single cab
2 sets of components MB quart 6.5 onx (2 tweets 2 6.5 perdoor)
stock batt up fron
BIG 3

http://www.stevemead...-vid-pg-11-922/

http://www.youtube.c.../TheBigmescan74

Im in Clearwater Florida on vacation right now... I like it... but im not sure if i would want to live here... i need to find some audio shops while im here... havent seen any yet...

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/79921-rogers-700-dream-car-update-page-17-a-wall/?p=2335774

93 Saturn SC2My system4 SA-15's Walled

2 Cerwin-Vega S2000's

3 Kinetik Hc2000's

Dual 200amp alts.

you guys done with the peepee touching contest or do I need to end it?