Second Skin Audio

ORDERING AT 830 pm EASTEN STANDARD TIME

OK well i finally figured out i asked enough questions and did enough research for what i wanna do.. now it down to making a decision its ither going to be 2 RE audio SEX dual 4s or 2 Audioque Street duty 15s Need info... thanks a ton SMD members and imput is greatly welcomed all of it is going in a 2001 ford escape running off a sundown 1500 stock ele.. just big 3 optima red top front a kinetik 1800 in the rear..

he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:

sundowns are a lil underrated so be carefull, and imo there equally matched

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

i have had nutin but good solid bass from my 1 15" re se/x on an audiopipe 1500d at 2 ohms. does really good been beatin on it for awhile now and no issues at all. my vote is the re's

2015 silverado crew cab

nothing atm but soon...

i have had nutin but good solid bass from my 1 15" re se/x on an audiopipe 1500d at 2 ohms. does really good been beatin on it for awhile now and no issues at all. my vote is the re's

order made.. .thank u

he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:

Archived