(2) 9515's on (4) RF 1501bd's in Eclipse

sweet I work 1st shift currently a temp but hope to get hired on chad - tim - shanika all seem to like me i bust my tail as much as i can i work most of the time on 295 202 203 204 206 or if something needs sorted at building 2 im down there.. you a welder by chance??? My truck still has couple things need to be fixed before I can get it back on the road I normally drive my wifes bagged civic to work..

sweet I work 1st shift currently a temp but hope to get hired on chad - tim - shanika all seem to like me i bust my tail as much as i can i work most of the time on 295 202 203 204 206 or if something needs sorted at building 2 im down there.. you a welder by chance??? My truck still has couple things need to be fixed before I can get it back on the road I normally drive my wifes bagged civic to work..

Small world. I work out of the front office and am on the floor off and on throughout the day. Need to replace the windshield before the cops notice it is practically exploded and ticket me.

LoL I had that problem go safelite life time warranty .. Jim told me I have Orientation in the morning maybe im getting hired I hope so.. LoL You deff. need to give me a demo of your monster its like a beast in hiding LoL just looking at your car you wouldnt think anything LoL Well except for the windshield LoL

• 3 weeks later...

LoL I had that problem go safelite life time warranty .. Jim told me I have Orientation in the morning maybe im getting hired I hope so.. LoL You deff. need to give me a demo of your monster its like a beast in hiding LoL just looking at your car you wouldnt think anything LoL Well except for the windshield LoL

Went to a Meca show in Atlanta, GA today at did a 150.6 @ 38 Hz on the termlab @ the headrest. Still tuning the box (changed from 40Hz down to 33Hz now) and need to hushmat the trunk, roof, and doors.

photo-32718.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Archived