Which bulbs? The HIDs?

I hope you need the ones with the 3 connectors on them as I'm pretty sure that's what vleds has, judging by their description on their HID kits.

well all or at least most HID's only have two conectors to the bulbs them selfs, the three connector part i think is when u connect the ballast to the vehicle. if it dont work ill just get the ballast too

There in! right ones too, only two plugs. got video coming tonight hopefully. dropping of the truck at friends house over night to finally get it buffed and waxed 8) gotta ride clean for Slamology

well installed them and they look like shit to be honest, it is the middle of a sunny day, but they look yellow even in the garage with it being dark. truck is a my friends house half hr away now so im not gonna mess with it til tomorow night.

but we'll see hopefully they look good at night. my 10k look way whiter even with the sun shining right into them..but these look like regular bulbs :angry:

we'll see ill prob just sell them for $25 :shrug:

well installed them and they look like shit to be honest, it is the middle of a sunny day, but they look yellow even in the garage with it being dark. truck is a my friends house half hr away now so im not gonna mess with it til tomorow night.

but we'll see hopefully they look good at night. my 10k look way whiter even with the sun shining right into them..but these look like regular bulbs :angry:

we'll see ill prob just sell them for $25 :shrug:

that sucks that they look like shit man :(

any vid(s) yet ?

that sucks that they look like shit man :(

any vid(s) yet ?

not even worth taking video of them lol im sending them bitches back and to top it off the LED switchback bulbs both work but only on the right front left front nothing. put a regular bulb and it work on both corners WTF

not even worth taking video of them lol im sending them bitches back and to top it off the LED switchback bulbs both work but only on the right front left front nothing. put a regular bulb and it work on both corners WTF

Damn dude.. okay though I suppose. Sorry it didn't work out too well for you :(

What did the hids look like? shit, I take it? lol .. not matching though?

Damn dude.. okay though I suppose. Sorry it didn't work out too well for you :(

What did the hids look like? shit, I take it? lol .. not matching though?

they look like 4300K HID's they are bright but not what i wanted lol shit happends i guess