Sundown Audio

Crescendo audio 1000.4

WaTTz305

well since i got both of my doors i have been able to listen to the crescendo speakers and amp.

the 1000.4 will make you hear things you didnt hear before in some songs. even on budget speakers it will sound superb.

the amplifier is only stable to 2 ohms but im actually running it at around 1.33 ohms and the amp doesnt even complain or act up, i played it for up to 5 hours straight on a long drive and the amp didnt even feel it.

another beautiful thing about this monster is it maintains AWESOME sound quality at VERY low voltage. my voltage is dipping to 10.0-10.1 and i seriously cant even tell im going that low since the quality of the music doesnt change a bit.

i would recommend this amplifier to anyone any day. for what this amp dilivers snd how it performs i would imagine the price being ALOT higher than $240.

if anyone was interested in getting this amplifier but you have some questions just ask :)

dont you have the 3kwp too?

TEAM DC

Everything is a 150 on th earometer

Well I guess punching a woman is a good way to test your strength! You never know how strong you are until you cold-cock a woman in the head and break that bitches jaw.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

yup im a proud owner of 2 of them. which will soon change to 4

damn dude. do you like it? i was thinkin about gettin one and selling my bxi 2610

TEAM DC

Well I guess punching a woman is a good way to test your strength! You never know how strong you are until you cold-cock a woman in the head and break that bitches jaw.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

wait wait wait...

please tell me thats a type 1000.4

or is it a 100.4

if its a 1000.4 for less than $300 I will be all over that thing!!

one thousand point four

lol

get on that thing bro you WILL NOT be disapointed lol i swear.

customer service is baaaaaaalleerrrrrr too

hell yeah bro i wouldnt switch them for any amp out there right now.

i had a bxi2610 and ill tell you right now u will not be dissapointed man.

alright im gonna do it. as soon as i hit 150 posts im puttin that amp up for sale.

TEAM DC