Dc Audio 15" Spl lvl 5 with carbon cones

hell yes. How much shipped to 59602

TEAM DC

Everything is a 150 on th earometer

Well I guess punching a woman is a good way to test your strength! You never know how strong you are until you cold-cock a woman in the head and break that bitches jaw.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

fuck yeah. i just want one though. if i can sell my amp pretty quick ill have the money soon. if not, ill have it by the end of the week.

TEAM DC

Well I guess punching a woman is a good way to test your strength! You never know how strong you are until you cold-cock a woman in the head and break that bitches jaw.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

okay.. just lmk ;)

save one for me. ill be sure about the money by probably 6 p.m. mountain time.

TEAM DC

did you get these from ssackett?

TEAM DC

Yes I traded ssackett for these. He is a good friend of mine. Please pm me with your decision. Thank you.

ygpm

TEAM DC

Archived