TEAM SKAR AUDIO (12) - vvx12"s astro van

I haven't been around for a while. Damn good job and great numbers for what you got.

See I remember, back in the day, just about everybody used particle board without any problems (except soaking up water). You've pretty much brought back the meaning of old school with your build. Got you a ground pounder with good numbers and on a budget build. Nobody can complain with that.

good job, keep it up. Time to get a few more dBs out of that thing.

Team Pinnacle / Team SouthEastSPL / Team SoundStream / Team GPI / GPI Sales Rep for Florida and Georgia

• 3 weeks later...

Ahhhhh astro FTW!!! Me & my homie just did one, 2 18"s in a street box below window line. Knocking out 160+ db & to top it all off we put wood floors in. Here check it out:

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/105040-2001-chevy-astro-custom-install/page__p__1459767__hl__astro__fromsearch__1#entry1459767

plus it's in sotm go vote for your astro bro! ;-)

Working on my 93' Ford Bronco rebuild:

I have:
pioneer AVH-P6500
Infinity Reference 6032SI fronts
Infinity Reference 6832CF Rears

Crescendo CZ 6.5 kicks

Crescendo 1100.4

(2) DC Audio LvL 4 M2's

(1) Juicebox Blackcherry
Piece together amps & wiring

Bout to get:
Crescendo Amps

Crescendo Mids

Crescendo Tweets

Sky High Car Audio Wire

Rockford Fosgate 360.2 or .3

My Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/97426-93-ford-bronco-rebuild-full-system-body-paint/

Lol sounds liek your neighbors suck! I luckly have some cool neighbors... i live on teh end of a sting of 8 townhouses and not 1 person has issues with it. in the group of 8 there are 3 of us that are audiophiles, then college kids, a drug dealer, and a horse rancher. its not uncommon to hear a 160db 52hertz tone come from 3 doors down or my roommate and I to set off his trucks car alarm just banging in the driveway.

but anyway the build looks good. not to :deadhorse: I hope your box holds up, I worry about that baffle. I had one explode on me about a decade ago. also you have some skill in teh building process, the box looks very well thought out beign you didnt measure QbFt or tune the port. Keep it up buddy!

Rear

(6) 12" Digital Design 1500

Lightning Audio LA3000MD 3000watt Amp

3 Optima red-top

Front Doors

Kicker SSMB8 8" mid bass

Kicker RS56.2 5-1/4" Component