TEAM SKAR AUDIO (12) - vvx12"s astro van

Man! You made those 8"s look like they fit easy! I can dig it.

I like the look of those side mirrors too! I've seen them online and have thought about getting them for my van, but hadn't actually seen them on a Astro before. I like em!

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

Kool keep it !!

Working on my 93' Ford Bronco rebuild:

I have:
pioneer AVH-P6500
Infinity Reference 6032SI fronts
Infinity Reference 6832CF Rears

Crescendo CZ 6.5 kicks

Crescendo 1100.4

(2) DC Audio LvL 4 M2's

(1) Juicebox Blackcherry
Piece together amps & wiring

Bout to get:
Crescendo Amps

Crescendo Mids

Crescendo Tweets

Sky High Car Audio Wire

Rockford Fosgate 360.2 or .3

My Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/97426-93-ford-bronco-rebuild-full-system-body-paint/

• 3 weeks later...

ok havent got to do alot to it but i did manage to move the 1 volt meter i had and add another. i moved to the instrument cluster where i could keep an eye on them. at first the blinded the piss out of me so i came up with a simple little fix that worx gr8. just cut a piece of 20% window tint to fit inside the outer housing of the meter and set it in there. darkens the light from the LED's alot but you can still see them just fine. but enough with the :bull: here where i put them. 1 for the rear batt bank and 1 for the front for the charging

DSCN0689.jpg

forum2_zpsxe3pvakm.jpg

That's an excellent Idea bro. Lets you keep a better eye on the battery bank and keeps the blue smoke inside your amps! :D

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

• 1 month later...

put my sub amp board back in today and only using 1 of the high amps for now running the rear filler and the doors. ill put the other 2 amps in when i re-do the amp board. took this when it got dark. the amp logos look kinda neat shining threw the window at night.

DSCN0833.jpg

forum2_zpsxe3pvakm.jpg

Sorry Vander, my 4.3 is up and running again- but thanks for the offer. :D

Cool to see updates, moonweezle9. Those doors ought to be putting out some sound now!! Amps look good at night right?!?! I am wicked scared to have my amps exposed like that at night. Scared that the Law will pull me over for the blue lights! lol Gotta' say, yours looks way better than mine- especially since you have 4 amps- and the big back glass. My double doors put a big break in the back.

She still up and running good?? :drinks:

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Archived