TEAM SKAR AUDIO (12) - vvx12"s astro van

Audio technix had a give away contest on facebook for when they got to 1000 likes i think it was and i got lucky and won thier give away. got me 25 squares of 60m coming. :drink40: so gotta say thanx to Audio technix and coleman the owner for hooking a bass head up :drinks:

forum2_zpsxe3pvakm.jpg

You Lucky SOB!!! I saw the FaceBook post about it when you entered. Congrats bro.

Nice HU btw. :D

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

haha ikr. i didnt even know i had won it till like 2 weeks later when my cousin told me. and yeah i like the sony more than the pioneer. it seems to sound better and its a lot easier to connect to bluetooth on the ipad than the pioneer was. pioneer did have more features and stuff but i always been a sony h/u man. even threw the xplode years :P

forum2_zpsxe3pvakm.jpg

well today the audio gods demanded a sacrifice and the door was it. had to do some surgery on the structure to give enough clearance for the magnets of the crescndos. now i gotta git some glass work done on the lower panels and git them new carpet wrapped around them

b4 any work done

0430121039a.jpg

after some audio technix 60 mil

0430121051.jpg

now some sawzall work done

0430121153a.jpg

also threw on some crescendo decals i go toady

0430121236.jpg

0430121236a.jpg

forum2_zpsxe3pvakm.jpg

You rob banks for your other job?!?!? :D

Nice swag you are picking up sir. And that's the big plunge on the doors! I'm still watchin. :popcorn:

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

Archived