Ground noise with two amps

When I sold my pz1100 and got a cheap ass 4 chanel lightning audio from a friend I had super ground noise so I grounded off the deck I took a screw on the deck wrapped some wire around it, and then plugged it with the RCA then it didn't stop all the way so then I took a long wire and ran it from the deck RCAs on the deck all the way to the amp and it stopped

Edit: gains are out of question for ground noise

Edited by Red-navi-916

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

When I sold my pz1100 and got a cheap ass 4 chanel lightning audio from a friend I had super ground noise so I grounded off the deck I took a screw on the deck wrapped some wire around it, and then plugged it with the RCA then it didn't stop all the way so then I took a long wire and ran it from the deck RCAs on the deck all the way to the amp and it stopped

Edit: gains are out of question for ground noise

assuming that the noise is a ground noise. I dont see any description of the sound. clicking, whining, etc. If a gain is too high, it can amplify noise.

God damn its hot today. My balls are stuck to my leg.