Awesome build man. Looks like it really wangs. Great job on the wall.

Once again thanks a ton. the videos do this thing no justice. maybe jmoore17 will chime in sometime he heard it too but i think Beatbox liked it <_<

2 Fi BTL N2 18s Fully LoadedSundown Audio NS-1Kenwood 845 HU Clarion EQ4 Juicebox 3100sKnu Wire"Big 3"Mechman 270a156.3dBTeam GG.

Awesome build man. Looks like it really wangs. Great job on the wall.

i think Beatbox liked it <_<

what do you mean if i liked it lol it sounded awesome! better than the kids POS mazda at the other show with about the same set up. Only gets better than what it is now

im actually jealous yours it up and playing i havent gotten sht :pardon:

Sure thing man. Ill do it later today if I have some time. And can trick too with window all the way down :)

2 Fi BTL N2 18s Fully LoadedSundown Audio NS-1Kenwood 845 HU Clarion EQ4 Juicebox 3100sKnu Wire"Big 3"Mechman 270a156.3dBTeam GG.

im thinking i will make a road trip there this summer. :pardon:

and i want them videos! or else..... =@8)

Ha i got back kinda late tonight and the only version of that song i have is decafs i actually like the regular version better but its on cd and cant play them anymore. but when i have a nice day to record ill do it! :yahoo:

phil the weekend of the 14th is a bad weekend to come up. but just come up for memorial day fool!

Archived