Sundown Audio

Jbl Bpx2200.1 Opinions And Help.

iceman88

im running 4 12inch 1000rms pioneer subs on 2 JBL gto1201.1 amps. Basically the subs are seeing around 350 rms each becasue the gto amps are rated at 787watts rms at 4 ohm.

i wired 2 subs in to 4 ohm load so im not really getting enough power. How ever i saw this amp and wanted to ask as i can get this amp if it will help imporove system.

The JBL BPX 2200.1 says it can put 2200 in to 2 ohms and can be wired parallel and if this is the case, then i could wire 2 subs to the amp, indiviudally, so briged it will be 1100watts rms per sub at 2 ohm as the subs will be wired parallel.

Any how here is the link to the amp so u can see the info,

http://www.amamax.com/fshjblblbp22.html

Here is the link to my subs,

http://www.caraudiocentre.co.uk/product_m-...spl_p-21989.htm

Any how i need advice/info from you guys as i know u guys know 1000x more than me... :D

Help appricated.

Thank You...

One of my friends has this amp in this car pushing two T2s. Sounds Real nice. I tried it in my car, the car was shittin bricks, man that amp DEMANDS power, just be prepared to give it a lot of juice, quite a bit of current draw on that sucker. But it's very nice though, looks and performes flawless. He hasn't had any problems with it yet, and he's had it for a while now. Dunno if that helped at all, but it's a good amp IMO.

Edited by Bossmaan

I see Booty

2007 Toyota Camry

19" VMR Rims

H&R Lowering Springs.

Magnaflow Exhaust System

K&N Air Intake

6k HID Projectors & Fogs w/ Black housed headlights.

Optima Yellow Top - Front. Kinetik HC 600 - Trunk

Kenwood KVT-617

Rockford Fosgate 3sixty.2

Rockford Fosgate T2001-BD - Sub Amp

Alpine MRV F-345 - Front stage

Front Stage - A pillars - Dayton Audio 4" mids w/ Vifa Tweeters

Front Doors - Vifa - 6.5" midbass 1" Vifa Tweeters

Subwoofers - 2x 12" Image Dynamics IDMAX - 2.91 cuft ported enclosure tuned at 25hz

YUP! thanks, however its making me shit out bricks to even try to get one. LMAO...

First when i didnt seem intrested in one because it costs £800 the audio shop said £550 is the last price they can do.

Now that im intrested, they told me only just 2 weeks later that the amps price from thier suppliers went up and that they can now only supply at £700 when thier shop price is still £800 as usual.

Bastards pissin me about.

YUP! thanks, however its making me shit out bricks to even try to get one. LMAO...

First when i didnt seem intrested in one because it costs £800 the audio shop said £550 is the last price they can do.

Now that im intrested, they told me only just 2 weeks later that the amps price from thier suppliers went up and that they can now only supply at £700 when thier shop price is still £800 as usual.

Bastards pissin me about.

I'm not good at converting the U.S. dollar to the Euro, but you can get a refurb Bpx2200.1 off of sounddomain for $550. I posted a link on here about that the other day. Just giving you an option.

2007 Chevy Suburban LT1

Pioneer AVH 5700 DVD

Diamond Audio D3 6 1/2 components

Kicker 06ZX650.4 amp

Kicker 06ZX2500.1 (x 2)

DC Sound Lab Level 4 18's with Level 5 coils

Autotek Mean Machine 400.1D (replaced)

Soon to come:

rims

body kit

flow master pipes

Confuscious say "he who say it can't be done shouldn't be bothering man busy doing it"

Now feel free to go crawl back under that rock and leave this to the professionals....

I'm not good at converting the U.S. dollar to the Euro, but you can get a refurb Bpx2200.1 off of sounddomain for $550. I posted a link on here about that the other day. Just giving you an option.

Im thinking of buying the JBL A6000gti from a SMD Member at a price tag of 1,900....

JBL All the way :D hehehe but still have to sort out a deal.

Lol Also we not using Euro. Its still Pounds (Sterling) lol ££££ FTW! its around £250 quid. As £1 = $2.06

Edited by iceman88