Sonic Electronix

Ok so I just bought a 2003 ram quad cab and under the back seat something like this but in my model its a little deeper and it runs all the way across.

all-new-2010-dodge-ram-2500-3500-hd-heavy-duty-rear-seat.jpg

My question is.

What would be the best way to get 1 or 2 10's or 8's under the back seat and get it sealed up nice and tight?

its large enough for a mmats 10" woofer (took one of mine and held it there) it still had around 4" below the bottom of the magnet to the floor pan now i know its not a large space but i would like to keep it factory looking with just a bit of bump in it.

Anyone's help is appreciated.

DSC00013.jpg

just found this pic via google and want something like this anyone know what would be best material should i just make a mold and fiberglass it in or what?

Well, I can tell you exactly where to get one like that second pic. It came out of my truck and is sitting in my garage right now. B)

I got it from Crutchfield. It is a MTX Thunderform enclosure that I modified (the black trim panels) so I could mount those subs in it. I guess the MTX 10's that were supposed to go in it have a tiny basket and magnet so those Blaupunkt wouldn't fit.

thunderformredux001-1.jpg

thunderformredux002.jpg

Well, I can tell you exactly where to get one like that second pic. It came out of my truck and is sitting in my garage right now. B)

I got it from Crutchfield. It is a MTX Thunderform enclosure that I modified (the black trim panels) so I could mount those subs in it. I guess the MTX 10's that were supposed to go in it have a tiny basket and magnet so those Blaupunkt wouldn't fit.

thunderformredux001-1.jpg

thunderformredux002.jpg

You happen to want to get rid of that since your doing a blow through? I would love something like this or some idea on how to make a box to put 2 10's under the back seat.

By the way Happy Father's Day to all the dads and grandpas and anyone that would like to hear it.

I'd say fiberglassing it would be the best route, unless you can get a pre-fabbed one like the one Namosh has

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

I'd say fiberglassing it would be the best route, unless you can get a pre-fabbed one like the one Namosh has

I wonder if my subs are going to cause me the same problem he had as mounting depth if so then i will have to deal with it like he did with a raising ring or whatever you want to call it to bring the height up.

Archived