Sonic Electronix

Some newer car's pcms need so much voltage to actually start up. I think it's 11.x, I can't remember lol.

Ok. but mines an 05, but ill switch out batteries tomorrow if all else fails... but last time this battery died the starter didnt crank at all, but i think ur saying that my battery is weak, but still has a little charge and that might be possible... thanks man.

edit: but again the starter turns and if the starter is turning the engine and the combustion doesn't start...... thats what sounds like is happening to me........

Edited by manofthehour

My stuff

'06 Scion xA:

-Alpine iDa-x100

-Alpine KTP-445 Power Pack

-Polk Audio db6501 (front components)

-Polk Audio db651 (back coaxials)

-2 RE Audio SEX12D4s

-Cadence F1200-1D

- Custom box tuned to 33Hz

- Kinetik HC1400

- 50 ft2 of Audio Technix sound deadner

- Big 3

My photography page

well im going to sleep. ill answer anymore questions and keep updates till i find out wats wrong later today (on the EST lol) around 10am. thanks fer the help so far.

Edited by manofthehour

My stuff

'06 Scion xA:

-Alpine iDa-x100

-2 RE Audio SEX12D4s

-Cadence F1200-1D

- Kinetik HC1400

- Big 3

My photography page

well im going to sleep. ill answer anymore questions and keep updates till i find out wats wrong later today (on the EST lol) around 10am. thanks fer the help so far.

sorry if I missed you, my old truck did the same thing, all the lights worked but when I turned the key it just clicked. I might be misunderstanding what you're trying to explain. My problem was a bad ground terminal. Maybe you accidentally unplugged something when you pushed wire through.

Start out boxy, shape as you move along.

Dc Audio

Team Fur

sorry if I missed you, my old truck did the same thing, all the lights worked but when I turned the key it just clicked. I might be misunderstanding what you're trying to explain. My problem was a bad ground terminal. Maybe you accidentally unplugged something when you pushed wire through.

no im here lol. but that click means ur starter didnt turn which yea is a battery problem, but my starter turns and does the whole runrunrunrunrunrunrunrun thing but the engine never kicks in... and ill be checking wires in the morning. btw my starter clicked wen my battery was dead a while back so i kno its not my battery unless the battery can carry a 9V charge and the engine requires a 11V to start like someone said above, but i still think the starter would need the 11V...

My stuff

'06 Scion xA:

-Alpine iDa-x100

-2 RE Audio SEX12D4s

-Cadence F1200-1D

- Kinetik HC1400

- Big 3

My photography page

turned it off and started it like 50 times. then installed the wire and tried to crank it but engine wont start.

Wait, you mean you turned the car on and off like 50 times without letting it run at all? If so you drained the shit out of your battery. It has enough juice to make the solenoid tick but not enough to turn over the engine.

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

Wait, you mean you turned the car on and off like 50 times without letting it run at all? If so you drained the shit out of your battery. It has enough juice to make the solenoid tick but not enough to turn over the engine.

LOL no its an exaggeration. I started it to leave the house after putting back the old battery. started fine. Went got gas. Started back up fine. went to eat. started back up fine. O ok i turned the key to on put it into neutral and rolled it back a foot but thats it. All while i was workin on the wire i had the door open so the inside light was on but it turns off after a while, then the trunk light was on the whole time but thats it.

My stuff

'06 Scion xA:

-Alpine iDa-x100

-2 RE Audio SEX12D4s

-Cadence F1200-1D

- Kinetik HC1400

- Big 3

My photography page

Ohhh, see I'm slow, I understand what you're talking about now. I thought you meant just a click, now that I reread everything idk why I thought that, my bad man. Yea I can't help here sorry lol.

Start out boxy, shape as you move along.

Dc Audio

Team Fur

Ohhh, see I'm slow, I understand what you're talking about now. I thought you meant just a click, now that I reread everything idk why I thought that, my bad man. Yea I can't help here sorry lol.

yea no the starter turns. ill check all connections, but im positive theyre good. then ill check the firewall to make sure i didnt cut a wire, then ill disconnect the battery to see if that does it, idk, then ill switch out batteries and try that. If all else fails i'll call it dead and tow it to the dealership... I have been having problems with the engine lately. After every time i blew a fuse on the shitty fuse i was using from DB Link (advise not to use) the car would start fine but immediately the rpms would go down below normal idle rpms. like they would go to the 100 rpms... but that wasnt happening at all today... it was running normal. but just another thing bad about the engine.

My stuff

'06 Scion xA:

-Alpine iDa-x100

-2 RE Audio SEX12D4s

-Cadence F1200-1D

- Kinetik HC1400

- Big 3

My photography page

ill update the status tomorrow, maybe the hand of God will come down and fix it... im hopin. Thanks again fer the help so far. peace.

My stuff

'06 Scion xA:

-Alpine iDa-x100

-2 RE Audio SEX12D4s

-Cadence F1200-1D

- Kinetik HC1400

- Big 3

My photography page

ill update the status tomorrow, maybe the hand of God will come down and fix it... im hopin. Thanks again fer the help so far. peace.

You mentioned that you placed the car in neutral earlier to move the car. I had a car that had an issue once because of the switch that requires the car to be in park before you could start the car was not quite activated. Try shifting out of park and then back into park and see if that helps. It's a long shot but you never know. Good luck!