Sonic Electronix

2 RF T4000s or 6 HIFONICS BXi2010

This statement isn't true...you aren't going to see 2k out of each of those hifonics. I've ran the 2610s and switched out to a stetsom 4k which clearly outperformed it. You would prolly see more power out of a 3kwp on each sub than you would with 2 hifonics.

VIVA LA STETSOM! you can squeeze 2k out of each amp, but 6 amps makes for some serious current draw and i doubt you could keep them above 14v to see rated. oh and tristan i upgraded from the brutus to the stetsom 4k2d also lol

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

This statement isn't true...you aren't going to see 2k out of each of those hifonics. I've ran the 2610s and switched out to a stetsom 4k which clearly outperformed it. You would prolly see more power out of a 3kwp on each sub than you would with 2 hifonics.

whys that? i was told they wouldnt push their rated without proper electrical but i thought it was dependant on the electrical system. ive never had any problems with any of the hifonics ive used.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Archived